Previous   Next

What record are you buying tonight?

Asked at Love Garden Sounds, 822 Mass. on March 13, 2012

Browse the archives

“Right now, I’m just browsing. ”

“‘Awesomer’ by Blood on the Wall.”

“‘Glitter’ by No Age.”

“‘The Number of the Beast’ by Iron Maiden.”

Comments

Loki 2 years, 9 months ago

Hangin' Tough-NKOTB Listen up everybody if you wanna take a chance. Just get on the floor and do the New Kids' dance. Don't worry 'bout nothing 'cause it won't take long. We're gonna put you in a trance with a funky song!

bad_dog 2 years, 9 months ago

Yep, right beside the Daguerreotype Development Department...

Pitt_Mackeson 2 years, 9 months ago

I like the music stores downtown. They have all the good music! No, I don't go to Best Buy to purchase Justin Beavers new album. I prefer Keith's records, can always find something good like Allman Brothers or CCR, maybe some Willie Nelson

RoeDapple 2 years, 9 months ago

Record? Our turntable got pulled from the stereo cabinet 20 years ago, then donated to Audio Reader 5 years ago.

Some of the old albums are collectable now but it takes an interested buyer.

Hell, I figured everyone just pirated their music now . . .

grammaddy 2 years, 9 months ago

Anybody got a copy of "Concert for Bangladesh" they want to sell? 3 vinyls in one box.George Harrison, Leon Russell, Ravi Shankar and friends Lost mine in a move a few years back. Can't find another one anywhere.

Scruggsy 2 years, 9 months ago

Yeah Crystal!!! Someone with some taste!

///Raises hand in devil's horns.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 9 months ago

Muzak's Greatest Hits Reimaged As Thrash Metal

Flap Doodle 2 years, 9 months ago

Watching the Trade Routes by Birdie Flew

RoeDapple 2 years, 9 months ago

Wasn't it great back in the day when Dad would yell,"Turn off that G.D. hippy cr@p or I'm gonna haul it all to the dump!"

Yup.

That's why I would have to keep from laughing when I told my kids,"If I hear any more of that Rap cr@p I'm gonna bust all your CD's!"

But . . . my dad liked Lawrence Welk!!

rockchalker52 2 years, 9 months ago

Mostly from Hastings & Keifs, travelin' music for a recent trip included 'Popa Chubby', 'The Doors', 'Little Feat', 'Clapton', & 'Ian Drury.' Didn't listen to a bit of it. We talked instead. We are hilarious. At night at the inn we played symphonies of love. you can also play those on your PC if you've upgraded your floppy. Or just use your laptop.

Richard Heckler 2 years, 9 months ago

Tony Bennett with friends/ The 50's Broadway Hits/Mary Poppins and that new Springsteen is one hot potato. Time to break out the vino in celebration of fine music.