Previous   Next

What would you suggest doing this March other than watch basketball?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on March 5, 2012

Browse the archives

“Take walks.”

“Take advantage of Mustard Madness at Free State (Brewery).”

“I’d want to go to some kind of street festival. I just like walking around outside.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

1. Garden.
  2. Yard work.
  3. Reload shells.
  4. Cast bullets (today's project).
  5. Shoot bowling pins.
  6. or golf balls.
  7. or both.
  8. Sight in the new V-series Weaver on the .308.
  9. Troll for trolls.
  10. Anything . . . anything but watch basketball.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 6 months ago

Have

a

wonderful

internet

life

FlintlockRifle 2 years, 6 months ago

Roe, I sure like the way you think on what to do outdoors----enjoy.

Richard Payton 2 years, 6 months ago

Watch Bill Dance for a few minutes!

520dude 2 years, 6 months ago

Go to Manhattan and see what people do in March without basketball.

Mary Darst 2 years, 6 months ago

Hopefully, camping at "halfway" at the Walnut River. Only 6 more months till Bluegrass. The halfway group is getting bigger and bigger. There is always a tv if needed.

ms_canada 2 years, 6 months ago

Watch hockey, of course! Specifically NHL Ottawa Senators, and specifically # 36, Rob Klinkhammer, my lovely grandson.. there is a terrific interview of him on the O. Senators website.

ms_canada 2 years, 6 months ago

OK hitme, I guess you are right. He is a tough guy on the ice, 6'3" 214lb. but when he is just my grandson, he is lovely. I say he is tough but not a fighter, we watch 3 of his games per week on webcast (AHL games are all webcast) have been for 5 years and have only seen him fight maybe, maybe 5 times. He keeps his cool. And to resist a fight when provoked, shows a more strength.

ms_canada 2 years, 6 months ago

If you would care to see more of him, go to the Ottawa Senators web site, click on interviews, there is a great one there of him and you can see how lovely he is to me. He just got recalled to Ottawa from Binghamton Senators, N.Y.

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

Cast 800 158gr SWC for the .38's this morning. Now I need to cast around 3,000 230gr SWC for the .45's. That oughta catch me up for a while.

Just checked online prices on powder and primers. GEEZ ! Glad I stocked up years ago, most has tripled in price.

swampyankee 2 years, 6 months ago

ask lame questions on the street

JackMcKee 2 years, 6 months ago

practice shooting my homemade canon in case of invasion by alien sasquatch. They be after mah supply of bef jerkah

Loki 2 years, 6 months ago

The same thing we do every March... try to take over the world! Narf!