Previous   Next

Are you concerned by identity theft?

Asked at Massachusetts Streets on June 30, 2012

Browse the archives

“No, because with all my stuff they’d probably only make it to Wellsville.”

“For me, I’m not from Lawrence so identity theft is a concern because I have to do a lot of things online.”

“Somewhat, because I am always using a debit card and there is always a chance.”

“Yes. I have known some people that have had some issues with that and sometimes the person has more issues than the person who stole their identity.”

Comments

rockchalker52 1 year, 9 months ago

I'm with the babbalicious on this one. The death penalty for thieves is worth considering.

R_I, I like the gold better than the bold.

Tony Kisner 1 year, 9 months ago

I might be willing to trade straight up.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 9 months ago

autie, what are you jabbering about?

autie 1 year, 9 months ago

Great tange..they change the letters to be more correct and now my post makes no sense at all....just great. Like my post ever make any sense at all....

Ice cold rum and lime live unprecedented Island drinks bless us all.

verity 1 year, 9 months ago

If you pay your bills by mail with a check, never mail it from your mailbox, particularly don't leave it clothes-pinned to the front of your box. Those envelopes with the glassine window are a dead giveaway. Some friends of mine had mail stolen from a rural mailbox and the thief washed the writing off their check.

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

Some A$$ stole my trash barrel a while back! Stood right there in the doorway and watched him do it. Who cares that the bottom was rustededed out of it, it was MINE! White Dodge pick up with a bad muffler. Ima wathchin' for him . . .

autie 1 year, 9 months ago

I am all about Identify Theft. If you can identify theft you can stop it. Call the police if you identify any theftry going on. Neigborhood Watch is a good start.

My_Life 1 year, 9 months ago

Indyan has had His identity stolen numerous times. Good thing it's anonymous.

BABBOY 1 year, 9 months ago

It is major concern. Thugs have very organized scams to get account numbers from stealing checks mailed to people or whatever they can do to get enough info to order checks on line.

I am not generally in favor of the death penalty but see the point with these low lifes.......

prospector 1 year, 9 months ago

I have such an identity crisis going on, I would look forward to someone taking it.

I was the victim of postal theft. Someone stole a $100 check sent to me and the sender had an $800 dollar charge for a TV at Best Buy, with a neighbor of mine's address. I have not heard what the bank did about it.

tange 1 year, 9 months ago

"Are you concerned by identify theft?"

Absolutely. It's as if people no longer can tell T from F.

_

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

Forward your Soc. Sec. # and charge card # to RoeDy's House of Paranoia and I'll fix that for ya . . . .

Ron Holzwarth 1 year, 9 months ago

No. Who in their right mind would want to be me?

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 9 months ago

I am more concerned with post theft.