Previous   Next

Do you plan to vote in the Douglas County primary election Aug. 7?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on July 31, 2012

Browse the archives

“Yes. As a woman, I think it’s important to remind myself it was a right we didn’t always have. I think everyone should take advantage of the right to vote.”

“No, because I’m too busy and I worry my vote doesn’t matter.”

“I don’t plan on it. I haven’t been following the local race and I just moved. Everyone’s worked up about election season, but I’m not ready to be worked up. ”

“I’m not registered to vote.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

I be damn! Got squeezed in here between my good buddies faceit 'n fluxie all day and didn't know it! Hey fluxie, do you always discourage your fellow citizen from exercise their voting privilege? Got your ID yet?

classclown 2 years, 1 month ago

I'm not a party animal so I won't be attending any primaries.

rockchalker52 2 years, 1 month ago

The dems should write-in Jamie Shew for congress. I bet he could beat Jenkins.

Catalano 2 years, 1 month ago

YES, Autie! We have to keep working on that toothpaste PAC thing. I'm sure you remember the Ipana commercials. Gleem? Pepsodent? What do you think...who should we hit up first?

rockchalker52 2 years, 1 month ago

The campaign ads for congress are just weird this year.

Great Scott for Congress!  Vote with your heart, your barn heart.

Great Scott for Congress! Vote with your heart, your barn heart. by rockchalker52

Joe Hyde 2 years, 1 month ago

Of the citizens interviewed for this question, I like Ms. Martinez's logic and her attitude.

The political and economic power of Kansas women, particularly their right to decide their own reproductive choices, are under direct attack by the Brownback administration and the Kansas legislature. The coming election may bear witness to the self-defense punch of women voters.