Previous   Next

Did you find any good deals at the Sidewalk Sale?

Browse the archives

“Yes, children’s clothes at the Gap. ”

“Lots of Kansas Sampler and Final Four stuff.”

“A hoody and some shorts at Francis Sporting Goods.”

“‘I found deals at Nomads, Third Planet and a another store, I can’t remember which.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Ernst & Son T-shirt. Little woman picked it up for me. I don't think she went to Third Planet. Matter of fact she just gave me the "stink-eye" for writin' this.

rockchalker52 2 years, 1 month ago

Too hot to look for deals, so I went to the pool with my buds. SPLASH!

DillonBarnes 2 years, 1 month ago

Definitely, wearing a hoody in this weather, you'd overheat in no time. I agree with your safety concerns.

grammaddy 2 years, 1 month ago

Grandson got a new pair of shoes, new pair of jeans,a new pair of jean shorts and a new "snap-back" hat and still had enough left over to take his dear Nana to breakfast afterwards. Good things can happen when you turn a 12 year old loose with $100 birthday money.

rockchalker52 2 years, 1 month ago

CW, which card are we gonna max out? Visa or Amex?

trinity 2 years, 1 month ago

Who gives a rats about yesterday's sidewalk sale if CWGOKU is buyin' at the Freestate?? I'll be the graying young/old gal with cheap sunglasses on. I look a lot like me.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 1 month ago

My search for some 5.75mm Velo Dog brass was not crowned with success. ;(

LadyJ 2 years, 1 month ago

Darn, I don't drink. Just pick out some old lady and buy her a beer.

LadyJ 2 years, 1 month ago

Oh, and make sure it is a lite beer, have to watch the figure.

Romans832 2 years, 1 month ago

Friday, in the aftermath of the sale, I found $1.91 in coins in parking spaces and sidewalks along Massachusetts. My charity is grateful.

LadyJ 2 years, 1 month ago

Well, since I didn't go to the sidewalk sale or Free State Brewery, I decided to do a search for pictures of people with my name. Lots of pictures, but not one of me. I was a little concerned at all the grave headstones with my last name on them, but I checked them all, none of them were me. So I know that I am still alive and that I'm not a vampire or zombie at least. That was better than any deal I could have found at the sale.