Previous   Next

Have you registered to vote?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on July 17, 2012

Browse the archives

“Yes, I’m registered already.”

“I need to. It’s on my to do list.”

“Yes.”

“I did register.”

Comments

Greg Cooper 1 year, 9 months ago

Anybody notice the extreme WASPishness of those questioned for this newsy item? Does this mean there are no questionable voters on Mass St.?

My_Life 1 year, 9 months ago

Me and Indyan are quite honored and humbled by your notice.

What a beautiful day!

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

Where you been, My_Life? Oh, wait. I bet you just crawled out from under a roc. . . .

;-]

My_Life 1 year, 9 months ago

Indyan got registered. He's gonna write in Jerry Falwell for president. Always knew He was a chip off the old block. Makes me proud to be an American.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 9 months ago

T_O_B,

Is the Five Guys by work any good?

patkindle 1 year, 9 months ago

we have too few people who work for a living and pay taxes and too many people that vote for a living

Antonym 1 year, 9 months ago

To argue that there is any real difference between parties is ignorant.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 9 months ago

"Alas, I will keep this crusade going in a probably futile attempt to help keep/get the moderates and save my state from ruin. In the end it may fail, but my conscience will be clear."

I'm with you. So is Autie.

Although, I must admit, it is quite embarrassing to say "Republican" when the little old lady asks me what party at the voting booth.

StirrrThePot 1 year, 9 months ago

I remain a registered republican so I can vote in the primaries against all the RINO whack jobs--tried to not elect Brownback in this manner 2 years ago but it failed.

You're welcome.

Cait McKnelly 1 year, 9 months ago

Yes I am. It took over 4 months to get my new voter registration card but I kept harassing them until they gave it to me.

riverdrifter 1 year, 9 months ago

I am registereded to vote and will be there with bells on my toes and a bone in my nose.

Flap Doodle 1 year, 9 months ago

Babboy's motorcades would be like Death Race 2000!

verity 1 year, 9 months ago

Autie, do what TOB's wife did---turn off the land line. I did that years ago when I realized that the only use it had was to get telemarketing and other spam calls. Also a lot cheaper to just have a cell phone. Unless you enjoy screwing with their heads.

Just be careful who you give your cell phone number to.

autie 1 year, 9 months ago

We kept getting the survey calls with the canned/loaded questions...they give you an either or choice so it gives them the results they want regardless of how you answer. So I demanded to know who was funding the survey...who is paying for this? Some stupid thing like Kansans for Decency or whatever...no candidate name. Then I ask for a supervisor...that pretty much ended that.

g_rock 1 year, 9 months ago

I like it when Babby gets all flipping.......

rockchalker52 1 year, 9 months ago

I bet if babboy won public office, his motorcade would be screamin' fast...!

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 9 months ago

"Cheap entertainment

http://atg.wa.gov/BlogPost.aspx?id=29592" Prospector

Oh, I don't recall that one.

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

Vote BABBOY. Or He'll Kick Your A$$!

prospector 1 year, 9 months ago

Damn Babboy!

I am ready to go to Topeka and punch them in the flipping face.

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

I'd vote for BABBOY. I don't care what party he is affiliatededed with.

BABBOY 1 year, 9 months ago

What is today the flipping the day that LJWorld pretends it gives a crap about the civil duty to vote and be involed.

See my rant on the poll.

The whole thing is flipping joke.

prospector 1 year, 9 months ago

I get this scam call weekly. I just listen and choose random answers for it just to jack with them and tie up their lines. I might just keep the game going next time, get a real person, tie them up with a million questions and then give them my credit card number 46 328 7448

/ Go Eat S---

Cheap entertainment

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 9 months ago

"Do you want to take that "free" trip to the Bahama with me. Don't vote for someone that promised something for free and then sends you a bill." Prospector

I don't know what you are talking about. Nobody promised me anything. Well, the ultraconservatives have promised us a lot and I ain't buying it.

prospector 1 year, 9 months ago

Bob

Do you want to take that "free" trip to the Bahamas with me? Don't vote for someone that promised something for free and then sends you a bill.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 9 months ago

Voter registration is an unnatural act of governmental control on the individual.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 9 months ago

"And I just went to the courthouse and changed party affiiliation so I can vote against the ultra conservatives in the primary. My part of the state simply does not elect democrats for anything." Autie

I did that two years ago. It didn't matter other than it increased the amount of phone calls I got from politicians. The wife disconnected the land line last week.

autie 1 year, 9 months ago

yeah.....39 years ago. And I just went to the courthouse and changed party affiiliation so I can vote against the ultra conservatives in the primary. My part of the state simply does not elect democrats for anything.

labmonkey 1 year, 9 months ago

I am sure my vote will be undone by my pets' vote since pets and dead people tend to vote for Democrats.

Flap Doodle 1 year, 9 months ago

As they say in Chicago, vote early and often.

grammaddy 1 year, 9 months ago

Years ago.Now I must renew my ID. Not holding this Obama voter back. Hawaiian Ninja 2012!!

Andini 1 year, 9 months ago

Yes. Seven times. Seven names..

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

ummm . . . yeah. 42 years ago.