Previous   Next

Have you ever had any difficulties at the DMV?

Asked at Massachusetts Streets on July 14, 2012

Browse the archives

“Yes, I don’t think people should have to wait two hours to get their license.”

“The main thing has been the line. The most I have had to wait is an hour.”

“No. In Michigan it’s easy. You are in and you’re out.”

“No, not with the services or administration, I haven’t.”

Comments

Kat Christian 2 years, 1 month ago

I'm surprised...I haven't one negative comment about the DMV. The longest I ever waited to renew my license since moving here from the Washington DC area was 15 mins. I brag about it to my people back home. LOL Try getting your license renewed back East. You literally have to take at least 1/2 day off work, if not the entire day and get there at least an hour before it opens in hopes of getting out of there by noon which is a big maybe.

LadyJ 2 years, 1 month ago

Just don't wear a hoodie.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 1 month ago

There was that one time I went to the DMV while I was observing no-pants Friday...

rockchalker52 2 years, 1 month ago

Today is National Ice Cream Day. Maybe the DMV should serve cool & refreshing treats on hot summer days. I would go for a fudge-cicle.

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Cheap t-shirts, the onliest thing I ever ask the little woman to pick up for me at the sidewalk sale. 2XL, no pink.

classclown 2 years, 1 month ago

Not since I moved to Lawrence. That is one of the great things about being in a country town. The longest I ever stood in line around here was about 25 minutes. And that's only because I waited until the last day of the month to renew my tags.

wmathews 2 years, 1 month ago

When I went to get my permit I had an ovarian cyst rupture in the DMV and was taken to the ER via ambulance. It was dramatic.

Otherwise no issues.

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Can you take your CCW when renewing you CCH at the DMV?

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

I don't think Mrs Roe would take up with no Argentine . . But you never Noe . . .

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

I knowed them Bumpuses were up to sumpin but I never figured they'd implicate the Roe's. Whodathunkit?