Previous   Next

Did you get a chance to enjoy Monday’s nice weather?

Asked at Dillons, 3000 W. Sixth St. on January 30, 2012

Browse the archives

“Yes, I took my dog for a walk.”

“Yeah, I went for a walk.”

“I drove my Jeep.”

“I guess. I had to walk on campus but then had to go to work.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

I wish someone would have told me. It's always so cold here in mom's basement . . .

labmonkey 3 years, 1 month ago

I think Abby might have tried to kill ants with her really big glasses.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

How come the OTS is never asked at Walmart? I could be a star!

(You'll find me in the cookie isle)

LadyJ 3 years, 1 month ago

Not much, but hope to today if the rest of you did use it all up.

rockchalker52 3 years, 1 month ago

Walked the dog, went around the world & rocked the cradle. Then the string broke on the yo-yo, so I got busy watering the shrubs. It's really dry out there.

Lt_Dan 3 years, 1 month ago

I spent the day walking on your beautiful campus and downtown. I feel so at peace and home here.

Chad Collins 3 years, 1 month ago

I tried by taking my daughter to the Topeka Zoo. Then she decided to barf all over the car. So, glass half full, I guess I got to clean the car outside.

tomatogrower 3 years, 1 month ago

Yes, the weather is nice, but I think this weather is too weird. In 50 some years of Kansas winters, is this the first one I've seen so warm and dry. As a grower this is really depressing weather. My snow dances aren't working.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

It really was a nice day. I blame Al Gore.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

Had a great time visiting with old friends. Just when you think you may never see them again they pop back into your life. rantor and fluxy (among others) keep me so grounded, thanks guys! Or whatever you are.

Well I'm off to cause a little hate and discontent on facebook. Later . . .

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

Well so much for that, my facebook friends don't like me either. Hey, congrats on renaming 11th Street after Coach! I'm thinking renaming 6th Street in front of Walmart to "RoeDapple Way" would be a great honor and very humbling. Just don't wait til I'm dead. And don't put a roundabout in it either.

HelenaBertinelli 3 years, 1 month ago

I find it completely impossible to enjoy this warm weather. As others have said, it just feels wrong. It's the end of January and I've seen no real snow. What happened to winter? Why is spring sticking it's nose in winter's territory? Is this mother nature's way of telling us to stop allowing Christmas to start in September? She responds by letting spring start in December.