Previous   Next

How closely do you follow Kansas state politics?

Asked at Dillons, 1015 W. 23rd St. on January 4, 2012

Browse the archives

“To some extent, but I’m not a citizen, just an international resident.”

“Not closely enough. I should do more but I usually just look at national politics.”

“Pretty carefully — I pay attention to school finance and social programs. I think its important.”

“I try to stay on top of things.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

There's been an owl sitting on my fence off and on for two weeks now. The Mayans considered owls a sign of death. Guess it turned out that way for them . . .

Loki 2 years, 11 months ago

I just turn my calendar backwards to keep up with them..

Bill Lee 2 years, 11 months ago

I try to pay attention to any government that makes a difference in my life. That includes the idiots in Topeka.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Mississippi? Well now I guess there is ONE state whose politicks is worsererer than Kansas'

grammaddy 2 years, 11 months ago

Yay! We're NOT the worst! We're NOT the worst!We're NOT the worst!! Mama will be SO proud.

labmonkey 2 years, 11 months ago

Kansas is in relatively good shape compared with most other states and especially our neighbors... I don't know why liberals are always so pissed off. If you want to live in a debt ridden state that spends money like drunken sailors, move to California... or worse yet, if you want to move to a state that doesn't pay the businesses who do business with them (causing some to go bankrupt), move to Illinois. If you want to move to a state where the education and roads suck, move to Missouri.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

True lab . . I've never been in another state or country where I didn't say "Nice, but I prefer home."

H_Lecter 2 years, 11 months ago

What do you expect from a state whose max. speed limit is 65 and has a state-wide ban on CC. As a preadolescent, I tried to buy model cement in Chicago and was informed that I had to be 21. Illinois - Keeping you safe

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Now THAT is the BABBOY we have come to know and appreciate!

http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/hair_beehive.jpg Ya like mrs roe's new do?

bevy 2 years, 11 months ago

Holy Cow - she looks like someone put Nicole Kidman in a Dr. Seuss book. ROFL.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Let's keep politics off the OTS. It's hard enough to keep our scalps on slow news days as it is!

rockchalker52 2 years, 11 months ago

LOVE the hairdo, Roe! What caliber firearms did you use?

Yes, we have rednecks & religious nuts & ultra-conservatives. This doesn't make us unique. I haven't been all over the country, but I've seen over half of it. I'm at a point in life where I could live anywhere. Kansas is my choice. Even the turds in Topeka can't ruin it for me.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

It's all in the weave. That biggun' was around a Folgers can, the rest around various baby (babboy?) food jars and make-up tubes. She gots a artiste for a stylist.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

The birth of the fifth era will begin in late 2012 after massive coronal ejections.

(from a source)