Previous   Next

What do you do as a stress relief?

Asked at Dillons, 1015 W. 23rd St. on February 25, 2012

Browse the archives

“Weight-lifting.”

“Window-shopping downtown makes me feel happy.”

“Take a bath.”

“Watch my fish tank.”

Comments

mustrun80 2 years, 1 month ago

Usually just some good ole fashioned misogyny with the guys.

rockchalker52 2 years, 1 month ago

I watch Jayhawk basketball. Total snore, sooo relaxing. Yowzah!

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Yeah . . . I been walkin' more ever since the tranny went out on me . . .

Kontum1972 2 years, 1 month ago

taking my horny toad ..."Lester" for a walk

ms_canada 2 years, 1 month ago

Edmonton is being covered in a large white fluffy blanket. Dang, I just cleaned those walks yesterday.. The temp was 5 above but today is 12 below. Yuck. That brings on the stress. Oh well, I think there is a bit of stress reliever Riesling somewhere in the cupboard.

CWGOKU 2 years, 1 month ago

I read Roe, Autie, Andini, Bob, et al, and drink lots of bourbon and beer. Bottoms up!

faceit 2 years, 1 month ago

Running. But occasionally, I share my wisdom, guidance, and love with those in need.

JackMcKee 2 years, 1 month ago

um...um...um well let's just say I'm a master at it

FlintlockRifle 2 years, 1 month ago

Roe, you have a Dillion reloader, wow, I still am using an ole Lyman, single stage, yes pulling the trigger is a great way to unwind, love it, getting a little spendy even when you roll your own, but it's only money. right?

g_rock 2 years, 1 month ago

Annoying uptight folks with my pointless banter on the internet.

Shoe shopping.

Wine.

And I find that voodoo dolls have an oddly calming effect at times as well...

jayhawklawrence 2 years, 1 month ago

I tried yelling at my kids but that didn't work. They are like female Dobermans. They can rip your heart out and eat it in front of you.

Reading books and having projects to work on is what I like to do...and laughing with my kids whenever I can.

autie 2 years, 1 month ago

I like to /redacted/ and sometimes I /redacted/. I cain't tauk boutit right now.

Gandalf 2 years, 1 month ago

I'd say playing with my new puppy (except right now she'd trying to chew on my big toe)! Damn those little teeth are sharp!!!

tange 2 years, 1 month ago

Skipping down the page, hopping from RoeDapple avatar to RoeDapple avatar.

,;-)

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Yeah, JB , weightlifting. No stress there. Well except for the torn rotator cup, the carpal tunnel, hip replacement and (ahem!) chemical imbalances, I guess it was alright. BABBOY could probably tell you more aboutit.

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Hey, spending time with the grandchild works too! One so far with another due in May. Reading to her, playing with the Legos and watching Elmo on YouTube gots to be the best. Evah!

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Yesterday I spent a few hours at the Dillon 550. With over 10,000 rounds of empty brass around here and about two tons of lead ingots I can keep myself busy preparing for the next phony apocalypse. Cast, size, load and shoot. Stress free fun since 1968.

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Troll for trolls, somewhat successfully I might add. A few posts back to back, a smarta$$ comeback or two and they are crawling out of the woodwork like roaches in a hoarder's kitchen. Keeps them from harassing some of the more sensitive posters here.

BMI 2 years, 1 month ago

I think today we will here from more liars than we've ever experienced.