Previous   Next

Have you ever tried yoga or any other exercise classes?

Asked at Dillons, 3000 Sixth St. on February 16, 2012

Browse the archives

“I tried yoga once, and I go to the rec, but I don’t do any other organized classes.”

“No.”

“I did one yoga class and some cycling classes.”

“I’ve taken yoga classes a couple of times. I did my first ballet class at 26. One of my favorites was dance works. I’ve also tried Zumba.”

Comments

weasel_fan 2 years, 10 months ago

Hello autie! I think that you are confused by the difference between "yoga" and "yogurt"!! You are making me "LOL" all over the place and are in danger of making me "LOLing right down the street"!! I am very new to having a Lawrence Journal World commenter status but I am having fun and am glad to have met your acquaintance!
I think that you are fun and also a little bit "wacky" which is extra fun. My son says that I should interact more and I think he is right! I'm having a very good time because you are a hoot.

labmonkey 2 years, 10 months ago

That yoga is the only culture autie gets.

RoeDapple 2 years, 10 months ago

^^^ stupid comment #355

I like vanilla yoga, or sometimes strawberry. Just none of that lofat crud.

grammaddy 2 years, 10 months ago

I took a rythmic aerobics class in college, and loved it. Zumba looks like fun, but these old knees can't handle much impact any more. Too many years spent working standing on my feet 12-14 hours a day.Now I just like to sit and watch.

LadyJ 2 years, 10 months ago

You know what I find really annoying? All of the classes geared for older people are in the middle of the day. It's like they assume anyone over 60 doesn't have to work anymore. Newsflash--we'll have to work till we are 70+

oldvet 2 years, 10 months ago

I haven't been to Jellystone Park for a long time... I think that Yoga still lives there with BooBoo.

RoeDapple 2 years, 10 months ago

CyberKnight (anonymous) says… "I think that if you think the guy is gone, you are dreaming. I'd be keeping my head down." March 9, 2010 at 7:44 p.m."

JackMcKee 2 years, 10 months ago

cue the LJW comedy team with their 48 inch elastic band pants.

rockchalker52 2 years, 10 months ago

Just tried to touch my toes without bending my knees. Almost got there. Stretching is good, will try to do more.

kansanbygrace 2 years, 10 months ago

Don't try to do the whole mile at once, rocky...I started the morning touching my knees without bending my toes. Easier to build up from an easy start.

beatrice 2 years, 10 months ago

Classes I have taken. Feel good they do make me. Backward sentence structure I have learned.

Yoda classes I do enjoy. May the force be with you.

rockchalker52 2 years, 10 months ago

I see that bea has made the comedy team. She will need suspenders for the pants. When were the tryouts, anyway?

RoeDapple 2 years, 10 months ago

yoga pants . . . aren't you glad they haven't caught on with men . . old men . . . old men with 48 inch waists . . .

LadyJ 2 years, 10 months ago

I'm just glad you old men have pants on and not walking around in your underwear.

rockchalker52 2 years, 10 months ago

aw, geez, autie, they CAN see thru the pooters!
Bought some tighty whiteys in bulk at Sam's just yesterday. Turns out 'large' didn't mean what I thot it did. They kinda baggy.