Previous   Next

Have you ever had an email faux pas?

Asked at Dillons, 1740 Massachusetts Street on December 28, 2012

Browse the archives

“ Yes, I was sending out an official email about lowering the flag to honor veterans and I left out the ‘L’.”

“ No, I have not. I serve on the school district, so if I receive an email addressed to the other board members I am careful to not hit ‘reply all’ because that could violate the open meetings law.”

“ No, I email often but have not had an email faux pas.”

“ Yeah, I’ve had an email faux pas. ”

Comments

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 11 months ago

No, but at least we have Jeff Spiccoli and Oliver Reed in the lineup today.

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 11 months ago

I used to be the King of prank phone calls. I even got into trouble with the law over it once.

riverdrifter 1 year, 11 months ago

Most of the time I run into this trouble with forwards.

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 11 months ago

I saw White Stripes in 2005 at Starlight. It was a stone groove, about 32 songs in 2 hours. I also noticed that Jack White has child-bearing hips.

Klumma 1 year, 11 months ago

Is you askin' bout sum other chickin/fox pas? Keep it simpl' dang it. Where do we get them shots?

Klumma 1 year, 11 months ago

Not a good night to go streaking. I miss the July of 1974. Am very cold and shrunk up. - Have a good Day!

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

Nah, I just screw up now and then. It's more the 'Murican thang to do. Don't they make that outa baby goose livers? Er sumpin?

Liberty275 1 year, 11 months ago

"“ Yes, I was sending out an official email about lowering the flag to honor veterans and I left out the ‘L’.”"

You aren't one of those Phelps people are you?

verity 1 year, 11 months ago

Autie, generally I admire you, but Wichita for no good reason? I never go to Wichita without a really pressing reason (usually having to do with the closest Lowes and Home Depot being there).

You can't think of something better to do? Really?

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

Now the phone, that's a different matter. With two "Olga's" on the contacts menu, I have dialed and started my spiel with, "Hi 'Olga', this is Roe. Is it possible to get a massage this week?" The old family friend who answers responded once, "Roe, if you call one more time asking that I'm telling my husband!"

Funny. At least to me. Her, not so much.

rockchalker52 1 year, 11 months ago

Faux paws? A pair of mittens? You can't wear those & send email very well.

LadyJ 1 year, 11 months ago

I have been watching the White House online petition to have the Westboro Church declared a hate group. I cool to watch that number go up and up. In just a little over two weeks they are closing in on 300,000 signatures with two weeks to go. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legally-recognize-westboro-baptist-church-hate-group/DYf3pH2d#thank-you=p I can't believe they were going to go to picket the funerals of the victims of Sandy Hook. Can you imagine how the parents of those children would feel?