Previous   Next

If you had to encounter a ghost from “A Christmas Carol,” which one would it be?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 14, 2012

Browse the archives

“ Christmas Future because maybe it could give you guidance or grief. It’s seeing what’s behind the door.”

“ I think the (Ghost of Christmas) Past. The past is safest. Whatever horrible things that happen have happened already in the past.”

“ Future. To prove that every thing works out.”

“ Christmas Present, because I have a 2-year-old and I’m excited to see what she does. ”

Comments

Damian666 1 year, 4 months ago

Christmas Past.
She'd show me the error of my ways and then she'd also dish out an unhealthy dose of punishment which would probably kill me in a very inhumane way.

Of course, I'd deserve it because I killed her first and that's why she is a ghost in the first place. I'm sure this is pretty close to some existing movie plot, but in my movie she'd be played by Ashley Greene or one of the SI or VS models (not Kate Upton thougt).

The holiday season can be very depressing. I think I'd like to have my LJWorld account deleted before I type something that would be deemed offensive by others. If everyone would please click on the "Suggest Removal" box to flag my comment, I'd appreciate it. LJW monitor, please remove my account. Thanks....for killing me!

riverdrifter 1 year, 4 months ago

Let's just do a Jacob Marley, then go back to sleep and just skip the ghosts altogether.

Cait McKnelly 1 year, 4 months ago

“Christmas Present, because I have a 2-year-old and I’m excited to see what she does.”

Having a two year old on Christmas morning is a "Christmas Present" all in itself :)

Andini 1 year, 4 months ago

I need the ghosthunters show to investigate before I decide.

autie 1 year, 4 months ago

the ghost of HWMNBN. woof woof

Cait McKnelly 1 year, 4 months ago

I'm too old for Christmas Future. Isn't anything for me there but the old, cold clay. Give me Christmas Past so I can relive the wonder and the fun, the warmth, love and happiness.

Bill Lee 1 year, 4 months ago

The future can be changed so I'd like to see what I have to do.

Klumma 1 year, 4 months ago

Hmm...I have not seen a caroler at my door step for years. Used to be fun. I have had a few Carols though -nice and warm.... Either Lurch or Herman Munster.??..They were both around during Christmas.

Or, that boy Tiny Tim, but I think he was not a ghost but he could play a mean ukulele.