Previous   Next

Do you put lights on your house for the holidays?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 13, 2012

Browse the archives

“Yep. My mom puts up a whole herd of those lighted reindeer. ”

“Yes. ”

“No.”

“Yes.”

Comments

Antonym 2 years, 8 months ago

I have lights 365 days a year. Now my neighbors, that's a different story. Seems like Westar is always over there turning the lights off and on. I've offered to run an extension over for those "times of need". Good people with bad luck.

RoeDapple 2 years, 8 months ago

Sometimes the strobe lights on the bunker go on at night but mostly it's false alarms. The accompanying siren blast will stand the shingles straight up.

Bill Lee 2 years, 8 months ago

I don't have a hose, but I put light s out on my apartment balcony. They're as much for my pleasure as they are for my neighbors to enjoy.

msezdsit 2 years, 8 months ago

NO!!!!!!!!!! Wrap your house in a bunch of cheap wiring (quality not price) and wrap a dried out tree in the same and pray to Jesus your house doesn't burn down for Chrismas. Where the spirit of "tis the season" crashes into common sense and safety . Can insurance replace the kids?

Terry Sexton 2 years, 8 months ago

Anybody see that news story about the guy with Christmas lights all over his pickup? The cops made him stop driving it like that. He shoulda stayed down on the farm.

RoeDapple 2 years, 8 months ago

Okay, just this one time . . .

RoeDy's House of Paranoia and Holiday Supply

RoeDy's House of Paranoia and Holiday Supply by RoeDapple

RoeDapple 2 years, 8 months ago

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know . . .

"This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement."

riverdrifter 2 years, 8 months ago

Yes. 30' of LED lights. I also put up 90' of those icicle-type lights on my neighbor's house. Pain in the neck. I think we should all chip in and get Misterlee a good hose for Christmas.

Terry Sexton 2 years, 8 months ago

Cw, those are the best. The one I have has lasted a lifetime.

Terry Sexton 2 years, 8 months ago

Sometimes it's good to go away for the holidays & not get lit at home. We're considering Beer Paradise this year. Nothing beats a hot tub full of yeast & a cozy nap on a bed of warm alfalfa.

riverdrifter 2 years, 8 months ago

Just rip the breasts out of them. Stuff with a slice of jalapeno pepper, wrap in bacon, dust with salt & pepper. Grill on high until the juices run pink. Most excellent. Collared doves take longer as they're bigger. Serve with Marietta Old Vine's latest batch and a good salad and crusty bread.