Previous   Next

How old would you want to live to be, and why?

Asked at Massachusetts Streets on August 4, 2012

Browse the archives

“I would live as long as I could as long as I am healthy, but also to see all the new advancements in the world. ”

“ I’d like to live til I’m 100 because then I can say I’m a century old. ”

“If my health was good, indefinitely. I kind of wonder if just a couple of generations down the road if they could live to be 300 or 500 years old. ”

“ I’d like to live only to the point where I can take care of myself.”

Comments

rockchalker52 2 years, 12 months ago

I'm shooting for 90. 30+ years to go. Based on her fambly history, my wife will live to be 90 for sure & since she gets prettier every day, I don't wanna miss out on all that beauty.

I'll take 100 if I can get there, but I'm not laying odds on that just yet.

riverdrifter 2 years, 12 months ago

Thanks for the backyarder, guy. Fine evening. You and the missus are fine hosts.

riverdrifter 2 years, 12 months ago

I'm 60. I want to go as long as I can do the things I like. Ain't no finishing it out in a nursing home for me. I'll know the time when it comes. Pills & 90 proof.

Bill Lee 2 years, 12 months ago

I''ve realized lately that I don't really care how much longer I live. I've had a good life and done a great many things. As long as I can take care of myself and am not in too much pain, I'll leave to others how long I live.

RoeDapple 2 years, 12 months ago

Hell, every morning I wake up I'm surprised! I'll just take it one day at a time, see what tomorrow brings.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 12 months ago

Making it thru today would be nice, anything past that is gravy.

LadyJ 2 years, 12 months ago

I just want to make it long enough to make my kids take care of/support me for a couple of years as payback :0)

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 12 months ago

LOL missed that. I want to live long enough to reap the benefits of real hair replacement so I can have hair as long and thick of the Farah Fawcett look alike.