Previous   Next

Have you been watching the Olympics?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on August 1, 2012

Browse the archives

“I saw Michael Phelps win the butterfly event and a few other things. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t watch at least a bit.”

“I saw basketball and water polo on TV.”

“Swimming and gymnastics — just what was on.”

“Yeah, gymnastics and swimming.”

Comments

labmonkey 1 year, 12 months ago

I have actually had to root against the United States women's beach volleyball players at times because they are not properly attired. When Kessy/Ross played Argentina the other night, Argentina was properly attired so I almost rooted for them.

rockchalker52 1 year, 12 months ago

Those gymnastic chiks fil-a through the air with the greatest of ease. Am looking forward to track & field.

Happy August to you, too, CeeDub. Only one more month 'til Charlie starts to ressurect Jayhawk football. Talk about your Olympian tasks...

Richard Payton 1 year, 12 months ago

Watched the synchronized diving event in which I thought I was at a plumbing convention. More crack showed which I mentioned on my facebook page. Some ladies didn't like it like me. I did have a few ladies say they enjoyed everything.

he_who_knows_all 1 year, 12 months ago

I only watch the rhythmic gymnastics...to see which one is the most flexible.

rumor_man 1 year, 12 months ago

I like to watch womens weightlifting. Especially the snatch and clean jerk parts.

Flap Doodle 1 year, 12 months ago

The year that Xtreme Full-Contact Spelling Bee becomes an Olympic sport will be the year I start watching this hoo-de-doo.

Flap Doodle 1 year, 12 months ago

Ya miss keying one lousy little "p" and blammo, a new catchphrase is born. ;)

labmonkey 1 year, 12 months ago

Watched some women's water polo today. They had an under water shot and one member of the spanish team grabbed the suit of someone from the American team, and lets just say there was a good half second to full second of a full boob shot on national television.

riverdrifter 1 year, 12 months ago

Hey, Agno: Those signals are highly critical to beach volleyball and I wish people would stop making light of them. I'm glad for the close coverage of them. The closer, the better. It's kinda ironic: catchers show show their signals in one place, beach VB gals in quite another. I know which one I like better....