Previous   Next

Are there any summer movies you’re looking forward to seeing?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on April 26, 2012

Browse the archives

“I enjoyed ‘Cabin in the Woods.’ It was the most fun I’ve had at a movie theater in years.”

“I want to see ‘The Three Stooges,’ though that’s already out.”

“I want to see ‘Hunger Games.’ ”

“I’m not sure what’s all coming out.”

Comments

XEPCT 1 year, 11 months ago

Wait isn't Batman coming out? I'd want to see that for sure. Nolan is an awesome director.

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

I ♥ Salma Hayek too. Also.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 11 months ago

Forget Scarlet Johansson. What her and Penn did at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in front of President Obama showed a massive disrespect for our President and our Nation as a whole. If Amber Heard would just switch back to the right side, there is where it is at. She is playing 6 in the movie Syrup about the drink the main character created and somewhat sold to CocaCola called Fukk, but I do not know when it will be released. The book was good, we will see about the movie.

g_rock 1 year, 11 months ago

I want a movie with Sean Penn and Mel Gibson beating the crap out of eachother. I'd pay good money for that.

rockchalker52 1 year, 11 months ago

MIB3 looks like fun. Brolin kills it as a young Tommy Lee. That's Jones the actor, not that degenerate rocker dude.
You have to be impressed by a young lady who likes the Stooges. I saw the movie, though - wait for it on demand.

Rara_Avis 1 year, 11 months ago

Sean Penn is running out of reasons to get pissed off and hate America. Now it's something about the Faulkland Islands. Nobody cares, Sean.

CWGOKU 1 year, 11 months ago

No... But I am looking forward to the next Bond movie in the Fall. I saw Sean Penn on TV this morning and I spit up my orange juice. Too bad about he and Scarlette, she was hot

nocrybabies 1 year, 11 months ago

Don't watch movies except Netflix at home. Going to go see Glen Campbell tonight. Alzheimer's Disease is a tough way to go out.

Paul R Getto 1 year, 11 months ago

The revenge of the moderate R's, playing, we hope, early in August after the votes are counted.

g_rock 1 year, 11 months ago

I just Googled a list and read it.

I guess Men in Black 3 would be entertaining.

But......Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter? Really? That is just a mashup gone bad.

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

Do they still lace marijuana cigarettes with PCP? I heard that can cause a lot of problems in the hot sun.

Project 12-A porchbaby is almost complete and hall passes are available for anyone wishing to use one.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 11 months ago

Scarlett Johanssen allowed Sean Penn to play hide the sausage with her. No thank you. That is soiled forever.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 11 months ago

prospector 1 year, 11 months ago

I'm looking forward to fishin' and Free State Beer. Movies? I have not looked forward to a movie since "The Fantastic Voyage". Raquel is still fine.

thuja 1 year, 11 months ago

When you are with your kid, the "dad thing" might cause Scarlett Johanssen to stop and talk to you when otherwise she probably wouldn't. The status has sublime benefits.

BABBOY 1 year, 11 months ago

I have a geek side. Star Wars stuff. Comic book stuff.

So, I may actually go and see "the Avengers"

I son is now 4 so I do not even have to look like a geek when I go cause I can take him and pass it off as a dad thing.....

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

The Rock Crusher Files; Dust in the Wind or Life_At_The_Cement_Plant.

Andini 1 year, 11 months ago

Anything with Scarlet Johanson.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 11 months ago

I am still waiting for "Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" to be released on Netflix.

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

"Summer Riots of 2012". Coming soon to a city near you.