Previous   Next

Will you do anything special for Passover or Easter this weekend?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on April 6, 2012

Browse the archives

“Hang out with family.”

“We’re working the night shift all weekend.”

“Go out to eat with friends.”

“I may go to brunch on Sunday.”

Comments

autie 3 years ago

I'll probably have to explain to the grandkids how to take out a zombie with a head shot. I know their mothers won't do it. Maybe I should wait for another weekend to talk to them about zombies. Is that why I just had a dream about my little toe falling off? Where can I buy a bucket of lamb's blood?

RoeDapple 3 years ago

I should be done loading all my once fired .308 brass today. I found 600 rounds of new brass stashed away so I will load them with the Speer 'Grand Slam' 165gr. boat tails. Might be done with those by Sunday night. Then there's 2000 rounds of new .223 to load. Hopefully I'll be ready for everything from Aardvark to Zombie by Dec 21, 2012. The son in law wants to load up some 9mm so I told him to get the dies and mold. I still have around 3800lb. of lead ingots so I guess I can cast up a few. Thousand.

LadyJ 3 years ago

Just remember, grandkids get real upset if you shoot the Easter bunny.

RoeDapple 3 years ago

Easter better get here soon, the grandaughter's chocolate eggs seem to be . . . evaporating . . .

RoeDapple 3 years ago

I never had no dream 'bout body parts fallin' off (except that one) but I dreamed I was gut shot once. I figured out I was dreamin' though so I then wondered if I would be dead when I woke up. I ain't too worried boutit, zombies don't pack heat. Do they?

RoeDapple 3 years ago

autie, not sure but blue73harley may have a lead on some goat blood . . .

RoeDapple 3 years ago

Easter is a corruption of Austre, the name of the ancient pagan Scandanavian goddess of life and fertility.

(a source)

labmonkey 3 years ago

Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell.

Passover begins on the 15th day of the month of Nisan

RoeDapple 3 years ago

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "You (Muslims) will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a lizard, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Who else?"

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith, Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri

(another source)

RoeDapple 3 years ago

Haven't seen much of the trolls lately. Must be the Rut . . .

labmonkey 3 years ago

There is that new Arizona law trying to ban internet trolls.

somedude20 3 years ago

I crucify a Ken doll made to look like this Mexican dude called Jesus (Hey-Zeus) while my cult and I eat snowballs in the nude.......

I kid, really I will spend most of Sunday waiting for my LJW paper to arrive then trying to find it like I did as a kid when trying to find the Easter Basket

otto 3 years ago

That one guy and his goat.... oh never mind.

dajudge 3 years ago

Wasn't Jesus a zombie? They say he rose from the dead.

Pitt_Mackeson 3 years ago

We're having brunch, going to church to praise baby Jesus, then it's off to Coyote Canyon! Yeehaw!

pace 3 years ago

Some mormons believe April 6 is Jesus's true birthday. I will celebrate the usual way, sacrifice a chicken and dye my spouses hair blue while they sleep.

labmonkey 3 years ago

He did much better than someone else from Arkansas... She's much better looking than Monica.

rockchalker52 3 years ago

pace, I never would've guessed that you have more than one spouse, but I bet those dye jobs rock.

pace 3 years ago

It was in honor of the Mormon true Christmas. I didn't want to disrespect their traditional view of marriage.

labmonkey 3 years ago

Probably go to my parents' house, eat, and shoot ARs, AKs, and Nagants with my sister.

RoeDapple 3 years ago

Arizona wants a law banning trolls? What are they trying to do, draw attention away from Kansas lawmakers?

RoeDapple 3 years ago

You wanna be my Facebook friend?

labmonkey 3 years ago

Internet stalkers can also be considered trolls.

riverdrifter 3 years ago

Smoking a 10lb. pork butt all day. I know: it's kinda soggy but I might get it lit up. Will also troll for more morels. Over 300 so far.

Katara 3 years ago

Read that as "Smoking a 10lb. pork butt all day. I know: it's kinda soggy but I might get lit up."

RoeDapple 3 years ago

I about gave up on you faceit! Here I purposely started out the day baiting for you and you finally showed up.

Too easy.

See my 7:13 . . .

Like I said, Too easy

RoeDapple 3 years ago

Believe what you want stalker-troll, makes no difference to me. As I've said before, if I keep you from harassing those who are more sensitive to you than I, then I accomplish my goal. You have caused others grief with your methods. You only prove yourself the fool. Bring it.

RoeDapple 3 years ago

After washing my hands for the twenty seventh time this morning I looked up symptoms for OCD. I can assure that's not me. . . . I just like to wash my hands . . . .