Previous   Next

What was your favorite moment from this year’s NCAA Tournament?

Asked at In line outside Liberty Hall, 644 Mass. on April 3, 2012

Browse the archives

“Probably the come back against Ohio State.”

“Saturday night. It was nice because we were at Liberty Hall so we could walk right out. ”

“Just coming out on Mass. Saturday with everyone.”

“The lane violation by Aaron Craft (at the end of the Ohio State game). ”

Comments

Benjamin Roberts 3 years, 3 months ago

“The lane violation by Aaron Craft (at the end of the Ohio State game). ” — Venessa Phillips, student, Lawrence

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

Mary Darst 3 years, 3 months ago

Why it was beating North Carolina. The end of the Ohio game was quite good also. What's up with you My_Life? Why you got to be a hater?

rockchalker52 3 years, 3 months ago

Sending all the tshirts to the nephews & nieces. Always good to deck out our fans in ACC & SEC country. BTW, that sound you hear is the local economy skidding back to its normal pace.

grammaddy 3 years, 3 months ago

Haters gotta hate. Their hate makes us great!! Best moments had to be watching Mizzou,K-State, UNC go down .All our biggest haters.

520dude 3 years, 3 months ago

That sting you feel is knowing that your beloved grapes are woefully behind in win/loss to a silly basketball school. Be gone Troll!

RoeDapple 3 years, 3 months ago

Don't correct him, he's a lawyer for gosh sake! ;-)

Shane Garrett 3 years, 2 months ago

Do you feel badly that Currie did not give Manning a call?

labmonkey 3 years, 3 months ago

I can understand Mizzou and UNC, by why K-State? They have Kansas in their name and I root for them as long as it doesn't harm KU. I wished K-State and Wichita State would have went further.

Ceallach 3 years, 3 months ago

Oh, please! They did get a victory ... losing the NCAA National Championship to a powerhouse like Kentucky does not make their season a failure.

Great team ... great season!

Thanks for reminding us what a sad, twisted little creature you are, lest we forget.

Ceallach 3 years, 3 months ago

I enjoyed the look on Roy Williams' face when the Rock Chalk chant began. Funny how things change .. I remember him saying how much he loved to hear the students start the chant .. apparently, not so much now :)

DillonBarnes 3 years, 3 months ago

I had a couple KSU friends who were rooting for UK yesterday, and it got me thinking. I honestly believe I would be rooting for KSU if they were in the championship game, I'd want to see a Kansas team there, I'd even love to see just a Big 12 team win it. Except Mizzou, which made me realize KSU looks at KU the way KU looks at MU. The difference is, KU doesn't share the same disdain for KSU.

I think the best analogy is a big brother, little brother situation. The little brother tries his very hardest to beat his big brother and wants to see him fall. The big brother though, is just not as interested in the competition that isn't at his level.

Shane Garrett 3 years, 2 months ago

I might agree. I have been told by cat fans they don't like the attitude of The University of Kansas. The expectations of wins.

JackMcKee 3 years, 3 months ago

My favorite moment was when the cheesy lawyers went running down Mass in their tweed sport jackets trying to high five people before falling down and spastically wrestling each other like keystone cops.

rockchalker52 3 years, 3 months ago

Dear Bob, I think g_rock was referring to Roy's team beating Ohio. The G would never be that easy to poke.

dpowers 3 years, 3 months ago

When Duke and Missouri got beat on the same night! That was awesome!

brutus 3 years, 2 months ago

Us winning, winning, winning, winning, winning. Missouri losing.

Daniel Speicher 3 years, 2 months ago

I love the fact that KU got to the National Championship... But, I think my absolute favorite part of the tournament was Missouri losing in the first round. It destroyed my bracket and everything... Still an incredibly great moment in NCAA history, in my books. :)