Previous   Next

What was your favorite moment from this year’s NCAA Tournament?

Asked at In line outside Liberty Hall, 644 Mass. on April 3, 2012

Browse the archives

“Probably the come back against Ohio State.”

“Saturday night. It was nice because we were at Liberty Hall so we could walk right out. ”

“Just coming out on Mass. Saturday with everyone.”

“The lane violation by Aaron Craft (at the end of the Ohio State game). ”

Comments

Daniel Speicher 2 years ago

I love the fact that KU got to the National Championship... But, I think my absolute favorite part of the tournament was Missouri losing in the first round. It destroyed my bracket and everything... Still an incredibly great moment in NCAA history, in my books. :)

brutus 2 years ago

Us winning, winning, winning, winning, winning. Missouri losing.

1029 2 years ago

Norfolk State's victory

abit_pssd 2 years ago

M.U. and Duke getting outed in the first round.

dpowers 2 years ago

When Duke and Missouri got beat on the same night! That was awesome!

CWGOKU 2 years ago

Mu's first round loss, k-state hiring Bruce Weber, babboy calling college basketball a silly game, thus showing his deep jealousy of KU by making that childish comment. Awesome year Jayhawks , be proud!

Rara_Avis 2 years ago

I do like Social D's take on the whole thing. Well I'll pass the bar on the way To my dingy hotel room- I spent all my money Been drinkin' since a half past noon- I'll wake there in the mornin' Or maybe in the county jail- Times are hard getting harder I'm born to lose and destined to fail-

g_rock 2 years ago

If I could draw you a stick figure to explain, I would....justsayin.

The_Original_Bob 2 years ago

"g_rock (anonymous) says… NC played Ohio.

//pokethis."

Is that an offer?

/sorry. Like Mike Ness hollers, "I was wrong!!!"

rockchalker52 2 years ago

Dear Bob, I think g_rock was referring to Roy's team beating Ohio. The G would never be that easy to poke.

JackMcKee 2 years ago

My favorite moment was when the cheesy lawyers went running down Mass in their tweed sport jackets trying to high five people before falling down and spastically wrestling each other like keystone cops.

prospector 2 years ago

Ooh, damn G!

It was a nice trip.

DillonBarnes 2 years ago

I had a couple KSU friends who were rooting for UK yesterday, and it got me thinking. I honestly believe I would be rooting for KSU if they were in the championship game, I'd want to see a Kansas team there, I'd even love to see just a Big 12 team win it. Except Mizzou, which made me realize KSU looks at KU the way KU looks at MU. The difference is, KU doesn't share the same disdain for KSU.

I think the best analogy is a big brother, little brother situation. The little brother tries his very hardest to beat his big brother and wants to see him fall. The big brother though, is just not as interested in the competition that isn't at his level.

g_rock 2 years ago

NC played Ohio.

//pokethis.

The_Original_Bob 2 years ago

Dear Females,

I have noticed this quite a bit on various social media platforms over the weekend. We played Ohio State. Not Ohio.

Sincerely,

Bob

/pokes Charlie and G-Rock.

Ceallach 2 years ago

I enjoyed the look on Roy Williams' face when the Rock Chalk chant began. Funny how things change .. I remember him saying how much he loved to hear the students start the chant .. apparently, not so much now :)

demonfury 2 years ago

I would have to echo Vanessa's sentiment. Aaron Craft's lane violation was a very fitting end to an arrogant, sub-par, dicey show boat of a player. He always tries to impress far beyond his ability and it came full circle on Saturday. Fitting end to their season, considering the tactics they use in their games to get as far as they did. Other than that, watching Missouri lose in the first round to Norfolk State was very satisfying. KU surpassed all my expectations this year and I'm glad they have another Final Four addition to the rafters in the Phog !!!

g_rock 2 years ago

I enjoyed watching Roy sweat it during the Ohio game and just knowing that we were gonna make him sweat even more!

Ceallach 2 years ago

Oh, please! They did get a victory ... losing the NCAA National Championship to a powerhouse like Kentucky does not make their season a failure.

Great team ... great season!

Thanks for reminding us what a sad, twisted little creature you are, lest we forget.

The_Original_Bob 2 years ago

Bruce Weber.

/pokes Babboy.

grammaddy 2 years ago

Haters gotta hate. Their hate makes us great!! Best moments had to be watching Mizzou,K-State, UNC go down .All our biggest haters.

oldvet 2 years ago

Norfolk State... :-)

rockchalker52 2 years ago

Sending all the tshirts to the nephews & nieces. Always good to deck out our fans in ACC & SEC country. BTW, that sound you hear is the local economy skidding back to its normal pace.

Mary Darst 2 years ago

Why it was beating North Carolina. The end of the Ohio game was quite good also. What's up with you My_Life? Why you got to be a hater?

autie 2 years ago

Phony people that talk to rocks and believe in fairy tales are the ultimate losers so Jayhawks are winners.

My favorite moment in the tournament...when I brought the ribs in Saturday.

My_Life 2 years ago

The best team won in the end. Thank GOD it was not KU. Every doorway in Larryville would have had to been widened so all the swelled heads could fit through. Runner up is still first loser. Jesus was rooting for Kentucky cause He says KU trolls are way too arrogant. Get with God and be on the winning team!

thuja 2 years ago

Sitting in my house in E Lawrence listening to the game on the radio and hearing the sporadic cheering of the crowd coming from everyone in my neighborhood and all through downtown.

Benjamin Roberts 2 years ago

“The lane violation by Aaron Craft (at the end of the Ohio State game). ” — Venessa Phillips, student, Lawrence

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

hitme 2 years ago

Seeing Bill Self and our fans smiling after our final game, knowing we had a heck of a season - better than expected.

Seeing Roy Williams close to tears near the end of his last game in the tournament. I have to say, I don't despise him any longer, but i enjoy beating his teams.

Seeing Norfolk State win. I was hoping K-State would go further

Seeing Lehigh win.

Fun tournament this year. Thanks Jayhawks!