Previous   Next

How many caffeinated beverages do you drink per day?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on September 9, 2011

Browse the archives

“Four or five. ”

“Two.”

“A lot. Probably too many. ”

“I have to say at least three.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 12 months ago

Not much coffee or tea but have consumed enough diet Dr. Pepper to float an aircraft carrier. Have backed off to 2-3 (24 oz.) bottles/day.

. . my personal addiction . . .

labmonkey 3 years, 12 months ago

You and my wife with the Diet Dr. Pepper...

RoeDapple 3 years, 12 months ago

Those small town boys may look a little green around the edges but they grow up to be America's heroes.

I bet you already knew that though, Jesse . . .

bevy 3 years, 12 months ago

Any guy brave enough to wear that hat in public certainly has a bright future!

labmonkey 3 years, 12 months ago

Michael may drink 4-5, but his hair drinks about 10.

schula 3 years, 12 months ago

2 cups of Earl Grey tea each morning

motomom 3 years, 12 months ago

hey, i recognize michael and tyler! those two boys were putting change in stranger's expired parking meters yesterday....they filled mine up before i went shopping. thanks, guys...the parking meter goodwill ambassadors from tongie!!!

Flap Doodle 3 years, 12 months ago

A coffee IV counts as one drink, right?

Terry Sexton 3 years, 12 months ago

Lotsa coffee. Don't know if I average a whole pot like prospector, but I'm not far behind. Oh, and the occasional Dr Pepper when the digestive system starts backing up. It's easier to find than prune juice.

bevy 3 years, 12 months ago

Let's see - a big 'ol 52 ouncer of iced tea from Casey's on my way to work every morning. A diet coke at 10, Noon, and 3 daily, and then probably another half gallon of tea in the evenings. It's a good think the large quantities of water I drink in between aren't caffeinated, or you'd be scraping me off the ceiling.

All you guys with the smart-aleck comments about these kids and their attire/attitude - go back and pull out your high school yearbooks. Unless you went to HS in the 50s, chances are you wore something at least that crazy/ugly/disturbing at that age. (Bell bottoms? Tie die? Sideburns from hell? Feathered hair, giant shoulder pads, legawarmers?)

Let he who has lived free of offensive fashion trends cast the first stone...

jonas_opines 3 years, 12 months ago

No need for caffeine. I slowly inoculated myself to rattlesnake venom over the years by allowing baby snakes to bite me every morning and gradually moved up from there. Now I can't live through the morning without that sweet, sweet tang. Got a four and a half footer in a cage in the basement that I feed regularly and keep angry.

phoggyjay 3 years, 11 months ago

None. Caffeine is one of the most addictive drugs available.