Previous   Next

If KU beats Kansas State, should fans tear down the goal post?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 22, 2011

Browse the archives

“No. I think that’s kind of immature.”

“Absolutely. It’s a huge rivalry, and K-State is undefeated.”

“Of course.”

“No. We’re too big of a program to rush the field. It’s not like Appalachian State beating Michigan.”

Comments

pace 2 years, 5 months ago

No, don't rush the field and tear down the goal post, And if you decide to act better than a mob, don't litter the town.

rockchalker52 2 years, 5 months ago

The nutjob, Rara, acts like he ran into a goalpost (notice how cleverly he stays on topic, gold star material for sure. Does Miss Crump like galas or pink lady apples the best?)

Is Mr Farber related to Audrey? I think everyone knew her as Nancy.

rockchalker52 2 years, 5 months ago

For all of you lovely coeds seeking solace from these gridiron miseries, remember this: Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. 'Yes' is the answer.
(anon)

pure_republication 2 years, 5 months ago

Hey, if they do teardown the GP then obamy can give you some stimuls money for new ones and you can get them with a sundial!!

Rara_Avis 2 years, 5 months ago

I refuse to stay on-topic. If that were the case, the only person that would be here would be misterlee. And I'm not gonna end up like this nutjob. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8xC7c...

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

Really, why the special effects on the OTS photos? You have sweet little Emily looking like Jude Law's character in A.I. I bet Sammy is getting a kick out of looking like the Incredible Hulk though . . .

rockchalker52 2 years, 5 months ago

"Green Man Group" Rara

That was worth loggin' back in for even if the game took the sails right outa this OTS question. Man, that D is atrocious. Can those boys even stop their own bathtub?

prospector 2 years, 5 months ago

"Rise Again" http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20111022/NEWS/110220332/Civil-War-vampire-movie-being-filmed-Natchez

Ain't America great. A Civil War movie with zombies and vampires. Them Reb's can out zombie them Nazi's I'm sure. The zombies are still in South Park aren't they?

Rara_Avis 2 years, 5 months ago

Sammy, is there a Green Man Group now? Cool.

Rara_Avis 2 years, 5 months ago

Leave the goal posts alone. Unless you wanna give some business to Babboy or KU_Law.

Rara_Avis 2 years, 5 months ago

I'm not sure if it's even possible. I think the goal posts are breakaway now. I'm still trying to figure out how to steal that missile in Centennial Park. I still miss the fighter plane that was there decades ago. My brother and I used to crawl from end to end in that plane, always coming out covered in scratches and cuts. I still wish my mom would have sued the city. They also need to electrify that fence around the train in Central Park. If I was a kid I'd just climb over it. Hey, it's nice out today. So maybe I'll.........

prospector 2 years, 5 months ago

Blue, green, yellow, and pink people today. Why Buffy, how preppy of you.

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

thuja (anonymous) says… "I bet more interesting people would comment on here if the same ten names we see all day, every day became more scarce."

I wonder who thuja has in mind . . .

I have room for everyone to comment, some I read, some I don't.

Even the whiners.

autie 2 years, 5 months ago

Roe, sorry. I drifted off topic again. Damn the North Koreans.

autie 2 years, 5 months ago

You may be on to something. Turner took the names off the backs of the jersey rendering them anonymous...sort of. And as bad as we are...thumping after thumping...they don't want to be verified.

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

Not without a permit to occupy the field. "Permit to Occupy"? What's next, hold up one finger to micturate, two for defecate? Abbie Hoffman would be so proud . . .

prospector 2 years, 5 months ago

If all the Jayhawks were verified, it would never happen.

Bill Lee 2 years, 5 months ago

If a victory by KU would mean winning the Big XII Championship, then it would be appropriate. That's far from true this year.

darthtaco 2 years, 5 months ago

What?!?! Civil disobience??? LOL Kick the campers outta southpark but let hundred of drunk rowdy freaks destroy property ?!?! LOL

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 5 months ago

Should? Of course not. Would? Of course so.

Bruce Rist 2 years, 5 months ago

heck yes they should.

I'd tear down the GP if they beat Lawrence High

Flap Doodle 2 years, 5 months ago

If the moon turns into butter, should we put in on our pancakes?

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

I know a graphic artist who could fix that for you. Just sayin'.

(Yeah, I hate that expression too.)

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

However, in an effort to remain on topic, the Mrs has burned $160 to take a friend to the game. I hope they will at least be somewhat entertained.

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

I'm much too nauseated to respond . . .

autie 2 years, 5 months ago

More likely the K Staters will put he goal post in the pond.

Pitt_Mackeson 2 years, 5 months ago

If we beat K State tomorrow, I'll launch that sob post to the moon on a friggin rocket!

Odeo 2 years, 5 months ago

!! WARNING TO ALL!! THEY MAY BE HERE! #1 Background shot. The "thing" in the flannel shirt and red vest. Not Human. Look how long "Its'" thumbs are. Even the one to the other side, in blue sleeves, looks abnormal. My God, Is Lawrence truly "Occupied?"

Odeo 2 years, 5 months ago

I think my hand just melted......Oh, God......

Odeo 2 years, 5 months ago

Umm...Gandalf, I think I hear ya. Or, did someone switch my meds???.. Am seeing Blue, Green, Orange and someone from Earth. WTF, LJW photogs? Or, am I tripping? Everyone says a trip can come back years later but I am clean, dammit! No fun....

Odeo 2 years, 5 months ago

Probably not a good idea. And, most likely, the opportunity will not occur.

nomansland 2 years, 5 months ago

It's not going to happen this year. KU is probably one of the worst teams in all of Div-1 FB!

Gandalf 2 years, 5 months ago

Sammy, no one listens to green men from Mars!

Oh! I think the goalposts are safe this year. :(