Previous   Next

What was the last crafts project you worked on?

Browse the archives

“A few days ago I did some modifications to leather jackets. It’s a project I am getting started on.”

“I work at the Toy Store, and we do crafts with kids every week.”

“I’m not sure. It was probably sometime back in grade school.”

“I made shirts for my solo music project last Tuesday. I go by ‘Some Kid.’”

Comments

Odeo 3 years, 2 months ago

3 and #4.

"Shiver me Timbers, Matey"...Is there a new Pirate movie coming out that we do not know about? You guys will ROCK in it!

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

I actually enjoy reading most of your posts, they are usually very funny. My concern is with how the LJWorld lets people be humiliated publicly for no good reason. Especially if it's a person who didn't do anything other than agree to answer some stupid OTS question. Keep up your amusing posting, but please try to be nice about it.

LadyJ 3 years, 2 months ago

Cain't talk about it, legal issues.

Bill Lee 3 years, 2 months ago

I'm a woodcarver, so I'm often working on a project or planning one. I'm working on two projects right now...a series of driftwood carvings and a set of relief carvings of outhouses. I need to get busy on both.

grammaddy 3 years, 2 months ago

Every year about this time. We do lots of homemade crafts to give as Christmas gifts.

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

Building a brass monkey to hold the ammo for my golf ball cannon.

Cait McKnelly 3 years, 2 months ago

Currently working on a crocheted afghan in Jayhawk colors for my daughter.

riverdrifter 3 years, 2 months ago

Nothing recent but over the winter I'm going to construct a fountain in my back yard. It'll be made of some slabs of rock I've collected over the years. The thing will probably just turn out to be a pile of crap.

FlintlockRifle 3 years, 2 months ago

Hey Roe, I bet not to many people on this page know what a "BRASS MONKEY"" is. Myself guess it would be letter opener for my wife out of an old deer horn I had here at home, pretty neet piece when got it done and polished up.

Deja Coffin 3 years, 2 months ago

I just made pumpkins out of rolls of toilet paper with the residence at the assisted living home I work at. They are super easy and really cute. Unless your husband runs into a bathroom emergency and you later walk into the bathroom to find just a piece of fabric laying on top of the toilet. Ehem.

I just bought some mini gourds at Schaake's Pumpkin Patch to make these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=390691.0 (I hope the link works). They are so cute!! Hopefully I can make them Wednesday along with some homemade Root Beer Jelly.

Also is anyone else obsessed with Pinterest.com? I am constantly getting recipes and craft ideas (that I'll probably never make) off of there.