Previous   Next

What is your favorite dog trick?

Browse the archives

“My gymnastics coach’s dog can yawn on command.”

“I like when the dog propels itself from its master’s back to catch a Frisbee. It shows the link between the two.”

“I used to have a dog who could dance in circles.”

“One that can fetch you a drink.”

Comments

Roland Gunslinger 3 years, 2 months ago

Farting and then leaving the room...which leads the wife to blame me.

Ron Holzwarth 3 years, 2 months ago

We had a dog that used to do that quite often!

One of her favorite places to rest was underneath the kitchen table, because she was rather small. Under the table, she was never accidentally stepped on.

Every once in a while, we would hear a click, click, click as her toenails clicked on the linoleum as she left her favorite resting place.

Then, would come the odor,,,,

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

Hahahaha........... you are a riot. We're so glad you stay up till wee hours of the morning amusing us with your humor. Please keep doing it. I think your about to get the attention you've been craving there Odeo boy. Just be patient.

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

Hahahahaha............ oh man, another good one. I just love the way this dirty little gossip rag the LJWorld gives you the artistic license to amuse us with your hilarious comments about how others look. You and LJWorld should be proud of yourselves there ODEO BOY. Hey next time, give us a link to your photo. I want to save it with the others. And please be patient, I feel you're about to get the attention you deserve. Keep up the good work ODEO BOY and you too dirty little gossip rag LJWorld.

Pitt_Mackeson 3 years, 2 months ago

I love my dogs trick! You just need peanut butter, and you slather it all over your.... oh wait. This isn't the instant messenger......

Pitt_Mackeson 3 years, 2 months ago

Extreme fetch. I get a tennis ball and shove it into the leaf blower and put it on max. I haven't seen ol' fido in years.

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

"We need more from "The Merc." Just to honor the "Stink In" on Wall Street."

Hahahahaha............you are on a roll today ODEO BOY, oh my side hurts from laughing so hard. How do you come up with all these original jokes. Never has another poster made such funny comments about The Merc being associated with a bad smell. Oh my goodness, your day or days in the spotlight are not far away ODEO BOY, .........I can just feel it. So, be patient and keep up the good work. Someday soon you'll be a star. Who knows maybe you'll even appear in the LJWorld, now that's big time.

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

Knocking the lid off the cat's litterbox then eating the contents. Especially when Aunt Maybelle is over to visit. She likes dog kisses.

Ron Holzwarth 3 years, 2 months ago

Yes, in Africa. And he started it the exact same way that President Kennedy got us started in Vietnam.

By sending in "advisors".

Flap Doodle 3 years, 2 months ago

Getting an architect's license without a degree.

Ron Holzwarth 3 years, 2 months ago

Some people teach their dogs to play dead.

I wish my dead dog could play alive. Even if it was for only fifteen minutes.

Ron Holzwarth 3 years, 2 months ago

That reminds me of a series of events that occurred at 1400 Tennessee street in 1976. I had nothing to do with it, I was only told the details of what happened after it was all over.

The neighbors downstairs had a big dog that went woof, woof, woof very loudly all night long. It didn't really bother me, but a few of the neighbors really didn't like that happening every night at 3 and 4 AM.

The police would show up and pound on the owner's door with a billy club over and over. They had been there many, many times, always the same dog. Then the owners would take the dog inside, and it would be quiet for a while.

About an hour or so later, woof, woof, woof very loudly again, and the police would come and bang on the owner's door again.

This happened over and over for weeks. The police and some of the neighbors were getting really tired of this constant barking, and it seemed that no one could do anything about it.

One of the neighbors came up with an idea. He bought a pound of rat poison, mixed it with some hamburger, and fed it to the dog.

All was quiet for a couple days. Then woof, woof, woof, and the police showed up all over again.

I suppose someone was quite frustrated that rat poison did not solve the problem. So, the next attempt involved feeding the dog broken glass.

All was quiet for about one day, then woof, woof, woof and the police showed up again.

This all went on over and over for a period of weeks or months.

I heard it, and I clearly remember it. There was a gunshot, and the barking was never heard again.

Did the police care?