Previous   Next

What is your favorite Apple product?

Asked at Asked at the Kansas Union, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd. on October 7, 2011

Browse the archives

“The iPod touch.”

“The iPhone 4.”

“The iPhone 3GS.”

“I don’t know if I have a favorite. My fiancee has an iPod Touch and I like that.”

Comments

Liberty275 3 years, 2 months ago

You just divided by zero. Watch out, the internets is going to explode!

oldvet 3 years, 2 months ago

Actually, DIST, there are 10 kinds of people in the world...

Those who understand binary numbers,

and those who do not!

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

0110001101101111011100100111001001100101011000110111010000100001

kthxbi 3 years, 2 months ago

01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100

Liberty275 3 years, 2 months ago

I have an old Mac SE. It sits in my closet because it's old. I like it because it's mine,

So my favorite Apple product is a Mac SE.

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

The day we got our first PC the old Apple 2E became my favorite. I was extremely happy to see it get carried out the door by it's new owner.

LadyJ 3 years, 2 months ago

The little Ipod Shuffle. I can clip it on under my clothes, run one earphone around back and up over one ear (leave the other one for hearing) and nobody at work knows I'm listening to music. I can easily turn it off with a discreet push of the button if I need to hear more. Now if I could find flesh colored earphones, it would be perfect. And no, there is no rule against listening to music but why give them a reason to make one.

webmocker 3 years, 2 months ago

Pywacket (anonymous) replies…

"You nailed it, Bob. Yes, that arrogant end run around desperate non-filthy-rich dying patients to buy a couple more years was horrifying and it left me cold."

If you needed a medical service that would save your life, or the life of your child, or whomever in the world you care the most about, you wouldn't use whatever connections you had?

labmonkey 3 years, 2 months ago

To quote Johnny Dare... "I would rather my father catch me in a homosexual embrace than anyone catch me listening to a Coldplay album."

labmonkey 3 years, 2 months ago

Everyone is kissing Steve Jobs's behind and talking about his legacy... I think companies like Foxconn should be talked about as part of his legacy.

somedude20 3 years, 2 months ago

number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number 9number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9number 9number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9number 9number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9number 9number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number 9number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9number 9number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9number 9number 9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9 number9number 9

somedude20 3 years, 2 months ago

May the earworn be with you! "Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry You don't know how lovely you are I had to find you, tell you I need you Tell you I set you apart Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions Oh, let's go back to the start Running in circles, coming up tails Heads on a science apart Nobody said it was easy It's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be this hard Oh, take me back to the start"

rockchalker52 3 years, 2 months ago

"#4. Gala or a Pink Lady"

You got it, g_rock. Them's the best, lotsa crisp tart flavor. Easy to manage as they are about the same size as Coulter's Adam's Apple.

somedude20 3 years, 2 months ago

you will have to take Jani Lane off of your bucket list (if you want axl rose you had better move fast) If I wanted to satisfy my gay tooth(i don't have one, not that there is anything wrong with having a gay tooth), I would just hook up with milla jovovich

1029 3 years, 2 months ago

Sometimes when I'm traveling I have to smoke out of apples. (Thanks TSA)

Deja Coffin 3 years, 2 months ago

Caramel Apple Butter.... that I still haven't made yet. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next Wed.

somedude20 3 years, 2 months ago

I don't touch my apples as much as I should

rockchalker52 3 years, 2 months ago

I've heard that Apple has scrapped their plans for the new children oriented iPod after realizing that ”iTouch Kids” is not a good product name.

del888 3 years, 2 months ago

Speaking of Cider. My girlfriend likes a little Dicken Cider. And on those cold days, she adds a little liquor for a hard Dicken Cider.

Christine Anderson 3 years, 2 months ago

An old purple I-Mac. It no longer works, but it's so cute I just have to keep it around.