Previous   Next

What is your favorite Apple product?

Asked at Asked at the Kansas Union, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd. on October 7, 2011

Browse the archives

“The iPod touch.”

“The iPhone 4.”

“The iPhone 3GS.”

“I don’t know if I have a favorite. My fiancee has an iPod Touch and I like that.”

Comments

Christine Anderson 2 years, 6 months ago

An old purple I-Mac. It no longer works, but it's so cute I just have to keep it around.

uglyrumor 2 years, 6 months ago

Fuji and nice crunchy red deicious

del888 2 years, 6 months ago

Speaking of Cider. My girlfriend likes a little Dicken Cider. And on those cold days, she adds a little liquor for a hard Dicken Cider.

autie 2 years, 6 months ago

hey g_rock, as mangoes so goes the nation

g_rock 2 years, 6 months ago

Actually, I like mangoes better than apples.

rockchalker52 2 years, 6 months ago

I've heard that Apple has scrapped their plans for the new children oriented iPod after realizing that ”iTouch Kids” is not a good product name.

moot 2 years, 6 months ago

major payne is on tv so i cannot be bothered with this silly question.

somedude20 2 years, 6 months ago

I don't touch my apples as much as I should

Deja Coffin 2 years, 6 months ago

Caramel Apple Butter.... that I still haven't made yet. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next Wed.

1029 2 years, 6 months ago

Sometimes when I'm traveling I have to smoke out of apples. (Thanks TSA)

Rara_Avis 2 years, 6 months ago

I'm about 85% straight, and I'd be open to dating a dude. My choice would still be Jaye Davidson from "The Crying Game". Possibly the hottest dude I've ever seen, next to Gene Keady. http://www.moviesoddity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/the-crying-game.jpg

Rara_Avis 2 years, 6 months ago

Me too, Autie! I dig longs necks, especially on hippie chicks. Yup, don't buy into that All-Star wrestling right-wing crusader BS. She is a fan of several jam bands, such as the Grateful Dead, the Dave Matthews Band, and Phish.[52][53] Some of her favorite books include The Bible, Wuthering Heights, Anna Karenina, true crime stories about serial killers and anything by Dave Barry.[54]

autie 2 years, 6 months ago

That Ann Coulter girl on TV has a big Adam's Apple.

Jeez...I hope she isn't a man. I'd cross over to the dark side for that one. I think my brother (the conservative wing nut of the family) has a poster of her in his garage...

jaywalker 2 years, 6 months ago

Honey Crisps in season! Yeah c'mon!

rockchalker52 2 years, 6 months ago

"#4. Gala or a Pink Lady"

You got it, g_rock. Them's the best, lotsa crisp tart flavor. Easy to manage as they are about the same size as Coulter's Adam's Apple.

My_Life 2 years, 6 months ago

Jesus doesn't like apples. Organic or inorganic.

BABBOY 2 years, 6 months ago

I like crisp red or yellow apples. Great souce of fiber.....

CWGOKU 2 years, 6 months ago

No appletini's for me, thank you, just the usual, bourbon with a beer chaser. 8 more hours

g_rock 2 years, 6 months ago

1. Apple crisp with extra crunchy stuff on top.

b. my Mac Classic from 1990 that made me the most popular kid in my dorm. %@. the Blue Album

4. Gala or a Pink Lady

Rara_Avis 2 years, 6 months ago

Ah yes. Coldplay. Theme songs for sissies. I'd like to shove Chris Martin's upright piano on top of him, especially if the Hog was singing a duet with him. Ever heard Gwyneth Paltrow "sing"? Do your ears still hurt?

Rara_Avis 2 years, 6 months ago

The White Album caused more problems than Eve. Those clowns would have still been singing I Wanna Hold Your Hand v.12 if Bob Dylan hadn't turned them on to pot in '64. Then they started dropping huge amounts of acid and writing crap about Eggmen and Walruses. And don't believe the Charlie Manson/Helter Skelter nonsense. Good story, completely contrived. Charlie was a no-talent "musician". He was promised a recording contract by one Terry Melcher, aspiring producer and son of Doris Day, who lived at 10050 Cielo Dr. in L.A. I guess he was joking, cuz Charlie got really upset. He sent some spoiled drugged out runaways to the house, not knowing that Terry had leased it to Roman Pervlanski and Sharon Tate. Oops.

prospector 2 years, 6 months ago

That Ann Coulter girl on TV has a big Adam's Apple.

labmonkey 2 years, 6 months ago

Everyone is kissing Steve Jobs's behind and talking about his legacy... I think companies like Foxconn should be talked about as part of his legacy.

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 6 months ago

"Doesn't Michael Jackson have a kid named Apple?" Rar

Even worse. The lead singer from the worst band on earth, Coldplay, and his hideous wife, Gwyneth Paltrow. Lawd, I hate that self-righteous woman.

labmonkey 2 years, 6 months ago

My favorite Apple... Fiona Apple.

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 6 months ago

"Yes, that arrogant end run around desperate non-filthy-rich dying patients to buy a couple more years was horrifying and it left me cold. " Py

I hope after the grieving period, this will come to the forefront. He was able to get a liver in Tennessee because he had a Learjet on standby. He didn't even live there. He stole that from someone else. What a waste.

Rara_Avis 2 years, 6 months ago

Doesn't Michael Jackson have a kid named Apple? I know he named one Pencil. Wait, I'm thinking of skanky Gwyneth Paltrow. Same diff. Talentless freaks.

autie 2 years, 6 months ago

somedude20(anonymous) says…

The White Album!!!

+8 good form lad.

autie 2 years, 6 months ago

malum quo communius? Did you get some antibiotic for that?

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 2 years, 6 months ago

All the trouble in the world started with just one apple. There is a reason why the first product sold for $666. Satan. The worlds innocence was taken, and the fall of human kind began.

malum quo communius eo peius

LadyJ 2 years, 6 months ago

The little Ipod Shuffle. I can clip it on under my clothes, run one earphone around back and up over one ear (leave the other one for hearing) and nobody at work knows I'm listening to music. I can easily turn it off with a discreet push of the button if I need to hear more. Now if I could find flesh colored earphones, it would be perfect. And no, there is no rule against listening to music but why give them a reason to make one.

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 6 months ago

I've had a couple Ipods and they have been great. Still don't fully understand the hero worship and canonization of the dude, though. I'm not a techie so I'll just defer on this one for now. If anyone wants to talk about bad organ donation laws and how the wealthy can skirt them, I'd be happy to get into that.

Odeo 2 years, 6 months ago

"My fiancee has an iPod Touch and I like that.” - Zach

Mmm....I bet. As would I, Zach.

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

The day we got our first PC the old Apple 2E became my favorite. I was extremely happy to see it get carried out the door by it's new owner.

Odeo 2 years, 6 months ago

Somehow, I think our Japanese friends have a little bit more techno over us. Rock On!! Good people.

And for any NIPPON. Good luck. Bless your country and safety for all. Horrible act of nature and wish you all and your country the best.

You can Do it! - Odeo

Odeo 2 years, 6 months ago

Thuja, me thinks you just nailed it:

"thuja (anonymous) says…

Making apple cider with lager yeast instead of ale yeast yields the best flavor, I have found."

Biggest mistake is if one does not know the difference between Apple Juice and Apple Cider. Only one will take to the yeast....Just read it in a book.... But you are right on.

Odeo 2 years, 6 months ago

Hard Apple Cider/Juice. Fermented. Is easy and cheap.

Odeo 2 years, 6 months ago

Autie, You are killing me. Well played to eat a simple humble apple pie. With Ice Cream. Rock on!!

Liberty275 2 years, 6 months ago

I have an old Mac SE. It sits in my closet because it's old. I like it because it's mine,

So my favorite Apple product is a Mac SE.

riverdrifter 2 years, 6 months ago

iMac. Whoa, Nelly, it's waay cool.

thuja 2 years, 6 months ago

autie 2 years, 6 months ago

deep dish...still warm with ice cream. Eat that KU_law...with a mid term crawling up our leg.

autie 2 years, 6 months ago

dang it...DIST must have an apple product.