Previous   Next

Will you do anything for KU homecoming?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 1, 2011

Browse the archives

“I will be at the game. I go to every game.”

“I’m going to be in the parade.”

“I’ll watch the game on Saturday.”

“I don’t plan on going to the game because I don’t have a ticket and I’ll be working. It’s not really my thing, anyway.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

Being manly. Driving my big truck. Shooting a big gun. Maybe drink a manly beer. Reminisce about my days in grammar school. Practice Morse code. Or just stay home. Try to out funny my classmates.

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

There you go again. Tell us how you think of all these brilliant and original comments. I stress original because we have never heard this before from any other poster. Keep up the good work, maybe you will get the recognition you deserve. Oh, and how you always make fun of how others look, how about posting your photo. If anyone comments negatively about your looks I'm sure it's all in good fun.

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

grammaddy 3 years, 2 months ago

Prolly attend the parade with the grands.

david_ 3 years, 2 months ago

pace 3 years, 2 months ago

making sure my home security is up to par. Checking the bulb in the motion sensor light. Taking my yard ornaments into the garage. When I drive or walk, be as ever, vigilant to drunk and or disorderly drivers. Since sports in this town equals drinking and "partying" and the cops bow to the hill, just be taking care of my home and belonging.

been_there 3 years, 2 months ago

+10 Will be doing the same, thanks for reminding me.

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

"There you go again. Tell us how you think of all these brilliant and original comments."

Hey david_! Only took you three tries to get it where you wanted it! Virginity lost!

beatrice 3 years, 2 months ago

Yes, I will swear to read the manual on my digital camera to understand how the flash works. That way, when people in shade stand before a bright background their faces won't be lost in darkness.

But that is me and I don't work for a newspaper. Maybe the LJWorld has a reason to continually run bad, dark, discolored photos.

RoeDapple 3 years, 2 months ago

"Maybe the LJWorld has a reason to continually run bad, dark, discolored photos."

Witness Protection Program.

LadyJ 3 years, 2 months ago

Glad I had just set my coffee down. How could anyone at least not smile and chuckle over that one. You get an A+ for that one, or do they use a H for fourth grade?

beatrice 3 years, 2 months ago

Caleb gives two thumbs up for the Witness Protection Program.

Bill Lee 3 years, 2 months ago

I stayed home and tried to watch the game on TV, but I nodded off. It appears the same thing happened to KU's defense. Better luck next time, guys.

rockchalker52 3 years, 2 months ago

Got a few texts from sister before the game. She always starts it off. She wanted to know if I had my game face on. Told her the best I could do was fly our Jayhawk flag & go mow the lawn.
Unlike Quantrill's mythical gang, these Raiders actually happened. I thought it was a nice touch having their coach's initials on their helmets.

rockchalker52 3 years, 2 months ago

"Will you do anything for KU homecoming?" I'll do anything at all, but I won't do that. I think I'll make a meatloaf for Sunday dinner.