Previous   Next

Will you shop for post-Thanksgiving deals?

Asked at Dillons, 4701 W. 6th St. on November 25, 2011

Browse the archives

“Maybe if my dad takes me.”

“Nope, because I am going to Arkansas. ”

“No.”

“Nah. I’ve never been a Black Friday shopper.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 12 months ago

Spent 18 minutes online shopping yesterday. Done.

pure_republication 2 years, 12 months ago

I got my shopping done online! Silly buggers who go out into the mad world shopping!

labmonkey 2 years, 12 months ago

Red Jacket firearms has a 10% off any firearm or exploding target sale until midnight Friday night, if you type in the code given to you on Facebook. I will pass it to interested parties...10OFFBF11.

Richard Heckler 2 years, 12 months ago

Used goods are warm and refreshing. 3 weeks ago we found a well built wooden castle for our grandson at a wonderful buy from Antique Bazaars II Inc ... that was not our initial reason for dropping by but were certainly delighted.

Go for the unique gifts and a great dollar value where the gifts don't lose value the second one departs the store. In some cases these gifts will appreciate in value. Sometimes there is room to negotiate.

1. Lawrence Antique Mall 830 Massachusetts Street Lawrence, KS 66044 (785) 842-1328

2. Antique Bazaars II Inc 840 Massachusetts St Lawrence, KS 66044 (785) 842-8773

3. Aimee's Coffee House Coffee & Tea, Antiques 1025 Massachusetts St Lawrence, KS 66044 (785) 843-5173

4. Blackbird Trading Post Categories: Antiques, Art Galleries 1011 Massachusetts St (785) 841-1498

5. Trash and Treasure Antiques 2328 Ponderosa Dr Lawrence, KS 66046 (785) 843-5861

6. Locust Street Marketplace Category: Antiques 700 Locust Street Lawrence, KS 66044 (785) 856-9030

7. My Father's Daughter Category: Antiques 646 Locust St Lawrence, KS 66044 (785) 312-9910

8. Strong's Antiques Category: Antiques 1025 Massachusetts St Lawrence, KS 66044 (785) 843-5173

9. Big G's Antique Category: Antiques

Richard Heckler 2 years, 12 months ago

Lawrence has used clothing that can be in great shape for a great dollar value. Can we say pre shrunk and ready to wear.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 12 months ago

Didn't Blackbird move to W 9th years ago? You need to update your material, bub.

mae 2 years, 12 months ago

Hey Aaron, recent KU graduate, there are actually places to buy stuff in Arkansas.

Richard Heckler 2 years, 12 months ago

Blackbird Trading Post Categories: Antiques, Art Galleries at 9th and Mass where the shoe repair was once located..... at the bus stop (785) 841-1498

labmonkey 2 years, 12 months ago

Anyone who has seen my posts over the years, knows I am anti-Wal-Mart, love helping the little guy (I will go to a mom and pop shop to buy most things and I like buying local), and of course, buy American-made.... but seeing a long Merrill cut-n-paste almost makes me want to go spend two paychecks at Wal-Mart.

RoeDapple 2 years, 12 months ago

BABBOY is much more fun when we think he isn't kidding. (even if he is . . . )