Previous   Next

What is your favorite farm animal?

Asked at Dillons, 1015 West 23rd St. on November 10, 2011

Browse the archives

“Ducks.”

“Horses.”

“Pigs.”

“Horses.”

Comments

Gandalf 2 years, 5 months ago

Bacon, prime rib, drumsticks and eggs sunnyside up come to mind...now I'm hungry! :)

psycho_theclown 2 years, 5 months ago

This sounds like one of those questions asked by law enforcement. Well I'm no fool; I'm not going to talk about my personal life or anything to do with sheep.

autie 2 years, 5 months ago

What is all this I hear about the Republicans cancellling a love fest in wichita with the guy from Wisconsin that hates America? I guess they are afraid too many Kansans woke up about this whole Brownback thing...jeez, Sammy loses his IT guy he didn'et vet, then the church says butt out of immigration..now the Wisconsin Governors love fest gets canned....bad day at brownie rock.

somedude20 2 years, 5 months ago

I like the cougars as long as they are not too long in the tooth and don't look haggard

CWGOKU 2 years, 5 months ago

Cow, on the smoker out back

bolshavik_vw 2 years, 5 months ago

Cows. They are awesome animals to have as a Pet. Especially the Worlds Smallest Cow. The Dexter. I love Cows, I always have. Still do. And know they are the best Animal there is.

prospector 2 years, 5 months ago

Kinda like asking which one of your children is your favorite.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 2 years, 5 months ago

I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style...

BABBOY 2 years, 5 months ago

What?????

Where the flip do you guys get these stupid flipping questions.......

Pywacket 2 years, 5 months ago

Belgian horses. And goats--they are very entertaining, especially when they launch into their Beavis & Butthead routine.

profound 2 years, 5 months ago

bacon and eggs sunny side up

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 2 years, 5 months ago

Shaolin shadowboxing, and the Wu-Tang sword style.

Mary Darst 2 years, 5 months ago

We would love to have a couple of goats. Our neighbors wouldn"t be too happy about it though. And a miniture donkey. They are sooo funny.

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

Hey labmonkey, a buddy of mine was one of the original investors to bring a Limousin bull into Kansas, back in '71 or '72. He has since died. The bull too, I would imagine . . .

labmonkey 2 years, 5 months ago

Favorite animal... Anne Coulter. She is a sexy little minx. Roar.

labmonkey 2 years, 5 months ago

Roe-

We had a Limousine bull where we worried about the same thing (too big for the cows). That thing had a neck bigger than a VW Beetle and weighed God knows how much... but the damn thing could still jump a fence to get at yearling heifers.

milkman_dan 2 years, 5 months ago

I always finish reading these questions and add the same phrase as a Chinese fortune cookie...it just makes it more fun.

Odeo 2 years, 5 months ago

"newmommiebrazil (anonymous) says…

a sexy male horse"

New Mommy Brazil....Not sure what is is called in Brazil. But, in "The South Border Towns" it is called a "Donkey Show". Must be better in Brazil.....

BTW, what are you a "Mommy" of? ...Please...do not answer....as I do not need the visual...

autie 2 years, 5 months ago

Templeton. That sounds just like Paul Lynde.

OH? did I go off topic again? llamas then. llamas wearing hats. llamas wearing hats named Carl.

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

They also had a near feral cat that lived in the milking barn. Due to an injury from being stepped on by one of the cows the cat walked with a strange sideways gate. They named him Elvis, because "he don't know where his rear end is". Elvis would sit halfway across the barn and hold his mouth open to catch milk squirted straight from the cow.

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

My FIL owned a Holstein bull that was 6ft 6in to the top of it's back, over 8 ft to the top of it's head when fully raised and weighed 3100 lbs in 1969. After breaking the backs of three heifers they decided to haul it to the sale barn but it had other ideas. It went totally berserk while trying to corral it, tearing out three fences, climbing over a Ford pickup (twice) and charging just about everyone involved. After two "Veterinarian approved" rounds of 30-06 he went on to Micky-Dee's and served millions. And that ain't no bull.

RoeDapple 2 years, 5 months ago

Cows are freaky when they look at you.

Gandalf 2 years, 5 months ago

Back up answer. The one I'm eating.

Odeo 2 years, 5 months ago

If I lived on a "farm" in Ohio. Would have tried to save about 46 or so exotic animals that are now gone from some crazy poor soul that had more bad things coming and took the easy way out and made his "farm animals" get killed.

Geez... What a Tu*d. I would have blown his head off for free and blamed one of his waskle wabbits. And, am convinced the verdict would come up "NOT GUILTY". What a waste...

Here's for the culling....What is it about Ohio???...

riverdrifter 2 years, 5 months ago

Pigs. Pink Floyd told us so. See.

Odeo 2 years, 5 months ago

Scratchin’ mah head on this’un.. Did thaht tharh meteor hit yet?...