Previous   Next

What do you think of Mizzou joining the SEC?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 7, 2011

Browse the archives

“I think it stinks for Kansas City. ”

“It’s awesome that Missouri’s leaving. They suck. ”

“I think it’s what’s best for the school.”

“I think it’s sad because the rivalry will be gone.”

Comments

Martha Oldham 3 years, 10 months ago

Who cares? If they do not want to be in the Big 12? Good bye!!!!!!

fancy80 3 years, 10 months ago

Who left? What is this thing you call Missouri? You know what. All things come to an end. Misery chose to leave. Bye. I won't write...I won't call...

HCBS pretty much summed it up....I don't give a flip.

grammaddy 3 years, 10 months ago

Missouri forfeits a century old rivalry. WE WIN!!!

Flap Doodle 3 years, 10 months ago

That's about the only way the Kitty-Hawks will win a game the rest of the football season.

grammaddy 3 years, 10 months ago

Okay by me, I'm not a football fan anyway.

RoeDapple 3 years, 10 months ago

French. Maybe then I would figure out what all the "little thin pancakes" comments are about.

Terry Sexton 3 years, 10 months ago

What, are we sportin' it up over here at OTS? You coulda asked 'Have you ever been to a Nudist event? or nude at a sporting event - in Missouri?'

LSU will explain to them about real Tigers As for the proposed question, yes, but the details are sketchy.

irvan moore 3 years, 10 months ago

i wish coach F would have lived to to see em go

RoeDapple 3 years, 10 months ago

I could see that there nudie beach from my deck . . . if the damn binoculars would quit foggin' over.

Richard Payton 3 years, 10 months ago

With Missouri's leaving the Big 12 we should add Louisville. This could help Kansas in recruiting! Missouri had a good base in Texas which I believe shifts now in Kansas favor. Texas kids don't want to play out East.

RoeDapple 3 years, 10 months ago

The internet weighs 1.8 oz. That is the estimated weight of all electrons required to move all information at any given time.

Linda Aikins 3 years, 10 months ago

I think Coach Fam would have been sad about this. He never turned tail and ran and it would just further his disappointment in Missouri and their fans. He would have missed having them to kick around.

I know I miss him.

ihatelv 3 years, 10 months ago

Couldn't care less.........................

Deja Coffin 3 years, 10 months ago

Even if they leave, I'll still hate Missouri. If KSU isn't playing KU then I'll cheer for them because there is a little and I mean very little love for a fellow Kansas team but I will NEVER under any circumstance cheer for those no good, worthless Tigers.

I told my husband that Missouri leaving the Big 12 is a direct reflection on Corporation USA. Missouri isn't worried about how they'll affect the conference, they're just worried about themselves the same way big businesses aren't worried about the American workforce, they're more concerned with getting cheap labor to do the work at a fraction of the price. My husband sat for a minute looking rather deep in thought and replied, "Yeah they both suck." I think was our deepest conversation yet.

Deja Coffin 3 years, 10 months ago

I can't... I represent the 93% of the 99% that actually have to work or raise a family. But man if I was a college student living off of mommy and daddy I would so be there! And I'd even bring my own sign!!

FlintlockRifle 3 years, 10 months ago

Yep coach Fram would have had fun with this happening, I too miss the ole fellow

puddleglum 3 years, 10 months ago

glad to see Misery leave.

most people from mizzou stink, and they don't wear shoes.... but what can you expect from a state that invented the 'tooth'brush?

Deja Coffin 3 years, 10 months ago

Almost as sad as people who anonymously post negative comments about other people on public forums. :-)

Deja Coffin 3 years, 10 months ago

Oh gosh, have you never seen Goonies? "heeey youuuu guyss!!" "Sloth love Chunk!" Oh nevermind.

And your description of me couldn't be further then the truth but we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Trumans_Ghost 3 years, 10 months ago

All these jealous comments are hilarious! I hope KU enjoys the Mountain West or the Missouri Valley once Bevo and Boomer Sooner bolt and the Big 12 (Minus 3) implodes. Enjoy your soon to come mid-major conference affiliation, Rock Chalk!

Trumans_Ghost 3 years, 10 months ago

Try winnning a single conference game before talking smack.

baldwinjhawk 3 years, 9 months ago

Hey slaver, go troll an SEC board. Jealous of exactly what? Going to the SEC? Ku would never except an offer to that conference. Does not make any sense at all. You bitch about the Longhorn network being part of the reason for leaving. We on the other hand use the network to co-broadcast with the jayhawk network to get more of our games on the air. You are the whiners we are the proactive ones. The only reason you were invited to the sec is that you have more double wides in your state and you thought that meant you were a really hot commodity. Now we are the petty childish ones who won't play you because we're jealous? No, mr delusional if you had a brain and looked at it from our side. We do have hurt feelings. But that is because you put our conference in jeopardy last year by prostituting yourselves to the big 10. That in turn helped to destroy our conference. We all know how that turned out. Then after your slime bag DEATON talked out of both sides of his mouth to keep the conference together while spreading his legs to the sec. You pretend to tell us we are jealous. No my good sir! We are pissed, you are the party in this that is at fault. The Kansas Jayhawks are a national brand with national titles. Mizzou is neither and never will be. Good luck to you and your redneck slaver brothers.

Martha Oldham 3 years, 10 months ago

Coach F is looking down and laughing.......

Martha Oldham 3 years, 10 months ago

Coach Fambrough is looking down and laughing.......

Liberty275 3 years, 10 months ago

Missouri could fall off the earth and I wouldn't care. Same goes for Kansas, but that would just be a matter of being too dead to care.

blindrabbit 3 years, 10 months ago

The big losers in this whole thing is the Kansas City sports community; Kansas City has been the lynch pin of the Big-8 and Big-12. It is apparent to me that the eastern side of the State of Missouri is what controls the University. Always felt the St. Louis area was envious of Kansas City's role in college athletics. Oh well, Missouri has approached this realignment thing with their head in the sand; firstly thinking they were Big10 quality, then realizing that they really belonged with the Southern brothers.

Being from California myself, I always felt the state was divided north and south, but Missouri is really divided east and west..

stargazer66025 3 years, 9 months ago

stargazer66025 3 years, 9 months ago

rock chalk chicken hawks...we laugh at you.

grisgris 3 years, 9 months ago

Just wait till the REAL tigers get ahold of them, the LSU tigers. Way to set yourselves up for failure, Mizzou, two thumbs, way up!