Previous   Next

What will you do with your extra hour when daylight saving time ends?

Browse the archives

“Pack in an extra hour at work.”

“Sleep.”

“I will probably spend it indoors since it’s getting cold out.”

“Sleep.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

This "extra hour" of which you speak . . . Why is it I always feel robbed of an hour in the Fall in the evening, then feel robbed of an hour in the Spring in the morning? Far as I'm concerned it's a lose/lose situation for this old goat.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

Oops! Probably not a good idea getting this crowd thinking 'bout goats . . .

riverdrifter 3 years, 1 month ago

Seduce the hot twenty-year-old cashier -oh, never mind. Just get an extra hour of sleep before trudging out to the duck blind. Quack.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

I curse your very being William Wennett . . .

Flap Doodle 3 years, 1 month ago

Romping, if I get tired of that, cavorting.

LadyJ 3 years, 1 month ago

I see that the dragon in the Jade Garden advertisement finally must have eaten those two little girls. He definitely looked "hungry for Chinese" to me.

labmonkey 3 years, 1 month ago

Roed... I wish they would leave it like it is during the summer. Getting dark at 4:30 sucks. And hell, they send kids to school later these days because, god forbid, we interfere with their sleep cycle like what happens in the real world... so we don't really need the light in the morning.

labmonkey 3 years, 1 month ago

Although I did enjoy the fall back night in college because the bars were open for an extra hour.

rockchalker52 3 years, 1 month ago

Had to look up William Wennett on web. The web sez 'You must mean William Bennett. Here are results for him.'
I think it would take more than an extra hour to bring Billy B. up to speed.

somedude20 3 years, 1 month ago

I will fall back and spring forward until the missing hour comes...magic is weird and where do all of the missing hours go to?

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

Has anybody else tried Little Saigon Cafe on 23rd St. (where Baskin-Robbins used to be)? Fantastical!!

hedshrinker 3 years, 1 month ago

Yes, it's GREAT! You know you're in the right place when lots of people fr the country of the same ethnicity as the restaurant are eating there regularly. The owner has a pretty weird sense of humor (t-shirts:"What the Pho?")

jonas_opines 3 years, 1 month ago

I'll probably drink one more beer.

Either that, or devote my mental energies for an extra hour into making my hair grow like Robert's. Awesome.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

"That is my only bath of the year."

Aha! Doing your part to preserve the Ogallala aquifer, I see . . .

(sorry prospector, the debbil made me do it)

rockchalker52 3 years, 1 month ago

Trying to teach the dog about the time thing, it's all the same to her & that's impressive.
I checked on the bing & found only head & torso shots of Ricky. He really is a puppet.

nocrybabies 3 years, 1 month ago

Get home from work at 8p. Get up at 5a to go back to work. 12 hour days. That extra hour to sleep is sweet.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

"autie, autie, autie. A 9 gives you too much loft, a 5 iron is the club to go with."

• if you have the balls - -

Ray March 3 years, 1 month ago

I hate how idiots always ask: "What will you do with your extra hour now?"

Nothing changes! If you went to bed at 11pm and got up at 7am for work last week, you will do the same when the time changes.

The time change doesn't cause a rip in the space time continuum. ;)