Previous   Next

What are your plans for the holiday weekend?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on May 28, 2011

Browse the archives

“We’re camping out at Clinton Lake.”

“I’m going to judge a dog show.”

“I’m just going to Kansas City, which is what I do every weekend.”

“I’m visiting my mom. It’s an annual party with her 16 children. I will be cooking.”

Comments

riverdrifter 2 years, 10 months ago

Invite H-Lecter over for some smoked ribs. Pork ribs, that is.

cj123 2 years, 10 months ago

Teaching my old dog (she is a bitch) to get along with my new puppy. The fun of hearing dogs barking at each other for hours. They really have been doing pretty well, but has been tiring! Forgot how bringing home a new animal can take some getting used to.

g_rock 2 years, 10 months ago

Well, today is my grandma's 84th birthday and after work I'm headed to T-town for the family shindig, hamburgers and cake.

I'm planning a coma for Sunday and rehab for Monday.

When is Jerry Lewis on? Oh wait...wrong holiday.

g_rock 2 years, 10 months ago

Well, I'm at work at the moment. So the holiday has not begun as of yet, unfortunately.

HollisBrown 2 years, 10 months ago

Jeff Conaway is dead. 2 down, however many to go. Good job, Dr. Drew. I'll go all in that Leif Garret is next.

labmonkey 2 years, 10 months ago

Work too much. At least I will rake in the OT.

HollisBrown 2 years, 10 months ago

I bet Brad Pitt comes back to the Ozarks every Memorial Day weekend, without his slimy GF. I've never been there, but I've heard about some part of the lake that's called Party Cove. I understand that it's about 50% urine. It makes him feel sexy, like he's in "Interview with the Vampire 2-Electric Boogaloo".

HollisBrown 2 years, 10 months ago

Bob, if I may I'd like to add Halle Berry to your "Hate a Self-indulged and Hypcrotical Celebrity"(HSHC) list. I'll elaborate when you get here.

HollisBrown 2 years, 10 months ago

Throw on my B.O. t-shirt with the Rebel flag on the front, my cut off shorts with the pockets hanging out, jump in the Camaro and head out to the lake. Once I get there, I'm gonna crank up the Bad Company, cook some meth, get in some fights, and jump in the filthy 38 degree water, nekked.

Rae Hudspeth 2 years, 10 months ago

Jeez, ya'll, didn't your mammas tell you not to tell complete strangers your plans?

autie 2 years, 10 months ago

fish. beer. food. old war movies. My mother came by to see me this morning. Which was really weird. She died in 2003.

H_Lecter 2 years, 10 months ago

Re-arrange some of the bodies into humorous poses, take some pictures...the usual holiday fare.

RoeDapple 2 years, 10 months ago

Pop some caps at various sporting goods. Golf balls, bowling pins, ping pong balls. That and get over this nasty head cold. . .

Bill Lee 2 years, 10 months ago

Facebook. It's all facebook, all the time.