Previous   Next

Did you watch any of Oprah’s final episodes?

Asked at Dillons, 1015 West 23rd St. on May 26, 2011

Browse the archives

“No I didn’t, but I should have because my cousin does the sets.”

“No. I guess I’m not really into Oprah.”

“No. I never watched it, and I don’t want to spend my summer vacation watching it.”

“I didn’t know it was her final show.”

Comments

TheStonesSuck 4 years, 3 months ago

Jack's going to make a wonderful reporter.

RoeDapple 4 years, 3 months ago

On the plus side I did get a new message from an old friend and got it copied and sent to the proper authorities before it got disapearededed!

RoeDapple 4 years, 3 months ago

And who's this Oompa Limpy everyone keeps askin' bout?

Mary Darst 4 years, 3 months ago

Well, yes I did. I watched a little on Monday and yesterday. A little over the top for me, but then she is a little over the top. It always bothered me that on her Favorite Things shows, all her favs were really expensive....Like all of my favorite things were not as good. Can't really explain it. She did do some good things for people over the years.

somedude20 4 years, 3 months ago

I would rather watch a dog lick its junk clean or c-span live

Ceallach 4 years, 3 months ago

Watch Oprah? Nope. But I know people who bestow her with "spiritual guide" status. Problem is her spiritual journey is as yoyo as her dieting. As always, opinions expressed are categorized as IMHO, since I am nothing if not humble.

Ceallach 4 years, 3 months ago

Not sure about communist but ketchup on her corndogs? That's just not right.

Ceallach 4 years, 3 months ago

Finally! I work for a really crazy place that expects me to work EIGHT hours a day --- FIVE days a week (despite what you've heard about KU personnel :)

wmathews 4 years, 3 months ago

I'm not the only one. There is an anti-mustard army. We're going to eliminate mustard, especially when it comes to corndogs.

Ceallach 4 years, 3 months ago

RI, know what goes great on those smoked chicken thighs? Honey Mustard, yum.

Ceallach 4 years, 3 months ago

I know, so good. I had no idea the world was so full of mustard-haters.

somedude20 4 years, 3 months ago

I remember the metal mags from the late 80's/early 90's showing pics of old Donny with Metallica, guess they were friends. Donny Osmond is metal!

riverdrifter 4 years, 3 months ago

Slather back ribs with the common yellow mustard. Season liberally with apple pie spice. Smoke ~3 hrs at 160 degrees with cured apple wood. Only use for French's mustard I ever found.

Kontum1972 4 years, 3 months ago

lol just wait until all those people get the bill from the IRS for the gifts...aka "Luxury Tax"

then we will see how much they love her...lol

nothing is free...

ihatelv 4 years, 3 months ago

Did you watch ANY of her episodes? NO.

Bonkers823 4 years, 2 months ago

I'm pleased to see that the KU Journalism Department is telling their students to keep up with current affairs, I mean it's not like Oprah became /Oprah/ from being a journalist...OH WAIT! That's right!! *golf clap to Jack and Caroline. I

Bonkers823 4 years, 2 months ago

I'd like to sing a little diddy about Jack and Caroline, two American kids going to KU...Jacky's gonna be a fine journalist....