Previous   Next

What’s your favorite zombie movie?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on May 21, 2011

Browse the archives

“Zombieland.”

“House of 1000 Corpses.”

“I’ll go with Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ video.”

“I don’t really watch zombie movies.”

Comments

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

"Dead Snow" the best (out of two) Nazi Zombie movie of them all!

(Did I just Godwin the OTS?)

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Sure is quiet here this morning . . . The usual suspects must be all bunkereded into their compounds. Heck, the Rapture aint gonna happen til 6PM guys! Come on out and live a little (more)

LogicMan 4 years, 1 month ago

I stopped watching them after the original Night of the Living Dead. It made me too hungry for ape spaghetti.

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

"Dead Snow. I learned how to speak Norwegian."

subtytles dude subtytles i caint hardley speke americun so the wurds at teh botom is how i watches everthang

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

sometimes with subtitles you have to watch several times to get all the gory details. Takes 4 hours for me to watch a 90 minute movie. Just watched District 9 again yesterday for the fourth or fifth time. Plenty of splatter effects. Good thing it doesn't smear the subtitles

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

"Zombie Strippers". With a title like that I doubt I would be looking for subtitles . . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Roowwwwrrrrrr!!!! Eyes focused now! Must . . call . . . Netflix . . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Sure hope Hollis makes an appearance before the end of the world . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Roowwwwrrrrrr!!!! Eyes focused now! Must . . call . . . Netflix . . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

I agree Py but I'm usually up by 2:30 or 3:00! Seldom get more than 4 or 5 hours sleep (for the last 50 years!)

beatrice 4 years, 1 month ago

Night of the Living Dead, without question. The original and still the best. The most recent remake of Dawn of the Dead with Sarah Polley and Ving Rhames was pretty good as well.

Basically, if it involves the living dead walking around trying to eat human flesh, I'm in.

beatrice 4 years, 1 month ago

A movie that should be remade into a zombie flick: On Golden Pond.

Blessed4x 4 years, 1 month ago

The Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price. More of a vampire movie than a zombie movie, but the vamps take on many "zombie-like" characteristics. Almost a cross between zombie and vamp. For you ultra-paranoid peeps try...