Previous   Next

Are there any ingredients in cosmetic products that you avoid?

Asked at The Merc, 901 Iowa on May 16, 2011

Browse the archives

“No, I can’t say I use that many.”

“I’m kind of embarrassed but no.”

“I avoid cosmetic products in general.”

Comments

countrygirl 2 years, 11 months ago

Anything from Mary Kay. Makes me break out and I don't want to look like I have leather for skin.

Kontum1972 2 years, 11 months ago

yes Heroin.....and rat feces...sure fire wrinkle killer

Richard Payton 2 years, 11 months ago

IM Frenchie on a powerful power trip. Now in Harlem without bail the plutonium from DNA will surely tell.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Oh NO! Whitney, call me. I can fix this.

Pywacket 2 years, 11 months ago

I steer clear of anything containing plutonium or powdered emu gizzard.

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 11 months ago

Down with Threads!

Watch out for those exact triangles..

Multidisciplinary 2 years, 11 months ago

Whitney Mathews - Disappeareded 5-16-2011

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 2 years, 11 months ago

Damn, Did Whitney get self dissappeareded? Those things happen, I hit myself with a hotshot once.
Thats why it takes two keys to launch a nuclear missile.

She was probably tracing an exact triangle around the delete key with her trigger finger.

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 11 months ago

"I was first Whitney "

Whitney posted something? I don't see it.

prospector 2 years, 11 months ago

"And I Helped!"

I was first Whitney though I am not one of those horrible, horrible people or a threader, because that sucks.

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 11 months ago

"Just a stupid question without explanation" HappyBoy

They used to link the article to the OTS question that pertained to it. It was quite helpful in determining why some oddball questions were asked.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

The FDA granted self regulation to the cosmetics industry in 1938. Soaps, shampoos and deodorants can also contain potentially dangerous ingredients. All hail HollisBrown!! He does it right!

BABBOY 2 years, 11 months ago

What?

I do not get this stupid question.

Cosmetic products? I use soap, shampoo, and deodorant.

Just a stupid question without explanation.. I am not even sure what the goal is with it. There may be a point, I just cannot tell.

And, when I hit "post comment" my concern with it will be over......

somedude20 2 years, 11 months ago

Semen!!! Avoid it all costs!!!

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 2 years, 11 months ago

I bet those Frenches are in to planking.
The only thing that I want to see planked is some stripper on her pole.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

SpaghettiOs celebrates forty-six years on your grocers shelves today. I wonder if it is still edible. Or if it ever was.

autie 2 years, 11 months ago

Better than gamey French diplomats. And better than Tea Party Patriots.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 2 years, 11 months ago

.......You know what is like putting sunshine in your tummy on a Monday morning?.......

........Just picked scrumpdillyicious strawberries in and on your generic Cheerios®........

........That and Dancing to Iggy Pop singing "Real Wild Child" cranked at 11........

..........And a coffee, hot fresh brewed from just ground beans coffee.........

...........................Yeppers, Freaking Sunshine In Bowl...........................

prospector 2 years, 11 months ago

The internal application of Free State beer puts a fine glow on me so no face paint is needed.

The_Original_Bob 2 years, 11 months ago

I try to avoid rapey French diplomats.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 11 months ago

White lead, even though it's difficult to get the classic Fratellini look without it.

autie 2 years, 11 months ago

What do you mean by cosmic products? This needs to be referred to Spacehog. I'm not wearing George Jetson's underwear or anything.

LadyJ 2 years, 11 months ago

In my younger days I had a boss that shot at a mouse in his kitchen with his pistol. Don't think he got the mouse but the bullet went through to the next apartment. Yeah, he was an idiot to work for too although he was usually high, as was the rest of the employees at that restaurant. Some days I was the only one working that wasn't high.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

This morning at 1:38 the dog started barking and wouldn't let up. Racing to the bathroom I applied gray and green camo facepaint under my eyes, jumped into my camo flip-flops along with a camo t-shirt to match my camo boxers and armed myself appropriately. The noises coming from the hallway let me know whatever was upsetting the dog was getting close. Stepping into the hall in my best Schwarzenegger pose, I flipped on the barrel mounted high intensity Mag-light® at the same instant as the laser. There in my sights was a mouse trapped by one foot dragging the trap along the wall. Fearing multiple shotgun blasts might upset Mrs Roe I determined this situation could best be handled by Tommy The Basement Cat. I hope he doesn't make too much of a mess down there . . .

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

I always wear camouflage makeup when I go to my favorite sandbar shooting spot . . . Lately it has been causing me to break out with massive oozing sores. I make it myself with crushed organic material I harvest . . . I mean pick along the railroad tracks and agricultural chemicals I found in an old barn. None of which I can talkbout.

Gene Wallace 2 years, 11 months ago

Anything containing large quantities of DHMO. More people die each year from contact with DHMO than all other causes of untimely death.

Gene Wallace 2 years, 11 months ago

Sunscreens with Titanium Dioxide. The stuff bleaches your skin while protecting(?) you from sunburn.

Multidisciplinary 2 years, 11 months ago

Human liposuction fat, flakes of 24k gold & donkey testicles.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 2 years, 11 months ago

Glitter. However, Ke$ha, has a lot of glitter. Ke$ha's favorite album is Bob Dylan's "Nashville Skyline"