What is the most dangerous experience you have had with fireworks?
Asked at Dillons, 1740 Mass. on June 30, 2011
“My blind son picking them up off the ground. The way he’s blind, he sees sparkles.”
“A friend of mine took a stick off a bottle rocket and tossed it. It went into my shoe and gave me a third degree burn on my foot.”
“When I was in eighth grade we went down to the Lake of the Ozarks and we were on the dock and one of them exploded. Everybody had to jump in the water.”
“When I was a little kid I was lighting a firework and ran away immediately after; it was a rocket. I stuck the punk right in my arm. I have the scar to this day.”