Previous   Next

Have you ever taken a summer class?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 24, 2011

Browse the archives

“I took a bug collecting class when I was little.”

“I took a poetry class.”

“I took a health class at KU for my degree. It was a sports management class.”

“Nope.”

Comments

labmonkey 4 years ago

I took plant physiology in the summer once.

Bill Lee 4 years ago

Yes. Several though the years.

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Driver's Ed, '63 in a blue '52 Chevy. Mr Stuart sure liked to hit that extra foot brake on the passenger side . . .

RoeDapple 4 years ago

CPR classes over the years. Sure am glad they took the mouth breathing part outa the process. I done told cuzin elroy if I gotta put my mouth on his fungus infested lips to save him he ain't gonna make it.

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Bout gave up on you fluxie! glad you're back.

RoeDapple 4 years ago

A friend wants me to take sailing lessons. Now why would I want to sail 30 miles in a zig-zag pattern to get across a four mile wide lake? Depending on the wind that could take days! Hell, you could do it in two hours in a kayak or a canoe and not break a sweat! Or fire up the BassTracker, be there in five minutes then fish all day.

Sailing may have been good enough for Chris Columbus but then so was dysentery.

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Several firearms/CCW classes over the years though not all in the summer.

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Good morning Jesse. Our wives must have gone to the same school . . .

RoeDapple 4 years ago

HazMat Training classes. Defensive Driving of Commercial Vehicles

LadyJ 4 years ago

Don't need no summer classes. I know how to do summer, just don't have the time to do it right.

LadyJ 4 years ago

Although it appears I could have paid more attention in the poison ivy section of the class.

Scott Morgan 4 years ago

Yep, 3 times at my old school. Loved loved loved it. Fewer students, more jobs, party time.

labmonkey 4 years ago

Autie... There better be copious amounts of critters that formerly walked the earth in your salad.

somedude20 4 years ago

Apparently the photographer has never taken a photography class because the first two pictures are horrible. Always be aware of the sun and shade so that you can see your subject. If the photographer cares not to take a class about the in's and out's of taking a picture at least take a class about photoshop.

To answer the question, yes I have had my fair share of summer classes. Lost 30 odd some credits when I had transfered U's and did not want to be a 5,6,7,8 year student so I took intersession as well as summer classes to get done in 4!

RoeDapple 4 years ago

"autie, Do you like fish sticks?"

That's 'bout the onliest kind I catch . . .

RoeDapple 4 years ago

autie- you didn't mention any sort of stain . .

Did I miss a visit from my friend? Anybody save it? Could use it for my report . . .

He did pm me. Again. Last time he said we are a lot alike, just wants to meet me. This from someone who says he knows me. So many contradictions, tsk,tsk

I suspect a trap . . . duh

bevy 4 years ago

Took driver's ed in the summer - from my DAD, who was the Driver's Ed teacher at my high school. It was better than taking it during the school year, because we got our licenses months before our friends did. Of course it still makes me nervous driving my dad anywhere....

beatrice 4 years ago

I would prefer to take a Spanish conversation class, since I pretty much know all about summer already.