Previous   Next

Who is your favorite fictional character?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 5, 2011

Browse the archives

“Rocky Balboa.”

“Ziva David from ‘NCIS.’”

“Will from ‘Will and Grace.’”

“The only thing that comes to mind is Harry Potter. It’s topical.”

Comments

TheStonesSuck 3 years, 6 months ago

Threading is the proper way to run a board. Whoever says otherwise is bad at the internet.

RoeDapple 3 years, 6 months ago

The Wizard of Oz. He was the first internet tough guy. Even before Al Gore invented the internet. Hell, even before Al Gore was born!

(all smoke and mirrors folks, nothing to see here)

Ron Holzwarth 3 years, 6 months ago

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

RoeDapple 3 years, 6 months ago

Bo Darville was alright in my book. He took the flying nun to new heights . . .

Ron Holzwarth 3 years, 6 months ago

Santa Claus. But he's real, and I know that because he brought me lots of nice things!

pace 3 years, 6 months ago

Yes, my dad was a personal friend of Santa, He said that even if you didn't believe in him he would still give you something cause he is just a real nice guy.

RoeDapple 3 years, 6 months ago

William Boyd would have been 116 today. He had a horse . . . George Hayes sure talked a lot

commuter 3 years, 6 months ago

A democrat who works, but not for any kind of government organization, or a not for profit, or is an artists, a musician or made their money illegally.

Cait McKnelly 3 years, 6 months ago

I'm a Democrat. I worked for over 40 years as a nurse. Let's see you spend 40 hours a week on your feet, tearing up your back lifting and turning 200 lb people, dealing with documentation nightmares of red tape and hospital protocol, stressing because you know that at any minute someone could crash and you were their lifeline. I had chronic kidney infections because there was never any time to go to the bathroom, would come home from work and lay on my stomach and cry while my family rubbed my legs, lay in bed and pray that my feet wouldn't spasm and turn in. It ruined my body and I am now permanently disabled. You want to hurl insults go somewhere else.

Mary Darst 3 years, 6 months ago

Micheal Corlione(sp?) In Godfather ll. He was soooo sexy in that movie.

leapinlemur 3 years, 6 months ago

Larry Darrell (The Razor's Edge) Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Hodor, Brienne of Tarth and all of the direwolves (A Song of Ice and Fire) Harry Potter and Hermione Granger King Arthur and Sir Lancelot (esp. in The Once and Future King) + Sir Gareth and Sir Tristram Norville Barnes (The Hudsucker Proxy) Newt Hoenikker (Cat's Cradle) Lester Burnham (American Beauty) Radagast the Brown (LoTR) Chewbacca and R2D2 (Episodes 4-6 only) Opus and Bill the Cat (Bloom County) Tom and Jerry (pre-bowtie) George Bailey (It's a Wonderful Life) Chuck Norris

rockchalker52 3 years, 6 months ago

Joe Pike, bad-a$$ character penned by Robert Crais Also like the Robert B. Parker characters - Spenser, Hawk, Sunny Randall, Jesse Stone Nick Danger is the total bomb! Sooo many good lines:

"Open up in there, your doorknocker fell off." "That's not my doorknocker; I already have one." "But this is yours." You see, I told you"

"There she lie, spread-eagled on the floor. I knocked the eagle off and gave her mouth to mouth..."

scopi_guy 3 years, 6 months ago

Dawn Davenport (when not passing notes or eating a meatball sandwich, right out in class).