Previous   Next

How often do you drive on Kansas toll roads?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 4, 2011

Browse the archives

“Maybe like four times a year.”

“I live in Manhattan so I’d say a couple times a month.”

“Only once this year so far.”

“Once every couple months.”

Comments

I_Bejewel 4 years, 1 month ago

Once or twice a month. Oh....First!!!

Bill Lee 4 years, 1 month ago

Probably 6-10 times a year. I often take I-70 to KC, but come back on K-10.

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Retirement has reduced my need to be first. Anywhere. So not often, maybe three times so far this year.

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Yup. I used to have a "favorite" at the KC booths when I drove for the dairy. Took her a hot coffee from HoJo when I knew she would be there. A nice grandmotherly type, always said she knew her shift was almost done when the milk trucks started coming through. Made me cookies for Christmas one year!

Shaq won't be back?

BTW, have you seen his wheels? The dude knows how to cruze . . .

Mary Darst 4 years, 1 month ago

May be the most rediculas vehicle I have seen in a while...although the wheels are cool.

geekin_topekan 4 years, 1 month ago

Toll roads are un-American.

What if Paul Revere didn't have enough change for a toll road when he rode to, uhh, warn the British, uh, about them bells and about takin' our arms and, uh, whistlin' bells and shootin' lanterns and stuff._Palin

sherbert 4 years, 1 month ago

And wasn't the turnpike supposed to only be a toll road for a certain number of years. Then, surprise, surprise, they decided to keep it that way. How can you give up the money once you have it?!!

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Hollis some of us what leans a little right takes the back roads to take time to enjoy the view. Some though get it a little too right. Then the stop signs gets the brunt of it.

Gots to be careful now I don't wanna look like one them cuts 'n pasties libbrils . . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

(already gots called a dern burnt pinko commie this week . . .)

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Doggone it multi you outed me again!

;-)

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

I heared a few years ago people were buying used Levi's and blastin' them with a 12 gauge then sellin' them for 'bout $80. Weird . . .

I got a associate who was in Afghanistan back when the Ruskies invaded them. he has one them ushanka fur hats kinda like this one http://store.colemans.com/cart/images/0685.gif 'cept it gots a bullet hole in it. He said he was purty sure the russian didn't need it no more . . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Maybe so . . . but knowing this guy . . and having seen the hat . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Me thinks my method of entertaining the masses were TOSsed

;-)

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

"A bunch of folks will show up in your dreams you don't want." . . confused? Dream? Ah! You have to sleep to do that, right?

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Now let's all go back to playin nice . .

Hollis anytime you want to shoot a pistol grip shotgun you give me a holler!

('cept I do have a rule. no drinkin while the guns is out. . . . Problem?)

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

I always say you need the Repubs in power to get jobs in place then the demos get a whack at it to get benefits for them jobs. Hell-of-it is, ain't none of it seems to work too gooder lately . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

"/Just wanting to see what all the diseapereereerreereddeded comments were on Hollis' post."

See my 6:52