Previous   Next

What is your favorite sport to watch in person?

Asked at Dillons, 1015 West 23rd St. on July 4, 2011

Browse the archives

“Football. It has a good atmosphere.”

“Probably basketball. It’s a little more exciting I think.”

“College football. I played it.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

Rapid fire name changing after a disapearedededing. Very few have the talent. (or the need)

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

Kayak races are fun, although they tend to paddle in circles when the starter pistol is fired.

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

Nekkid co-ed jello wrestling never fails to get my attention. Followed by Grey Goose jello shot chugs.

LadyJ 3 years, 5 months ago

You can tell the missus is still asleep, he wouldn't try that if she was awake.

Mary Darst 3 years, 5 months ago

Awesome!!!Just sent the other half outside to rig one of those up.haha

grammaddy 3 years, 5 months ago

Basketball! In person or on TV, it's the only sport I watch.

WaxAndWane 3 years, 5 months ago

I like to watch Wilford Brimley picking up his diabeetus medication at Dillons pharmacy.

rockchalker52 3 years, 5 months ago

Today it's Joey Chestnut slammin' down the dogs at the Coney Island contest. I figure he could slide down a few more with a thicker coat of mustard.

labmonkey 3 years, 5 months ago

JK... Is there a reason my blog post was removed? Just curious.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 5 months ago

Seeing sad old men make empty threats on the interwebs.

pizzapete 3 years, 5 months ago

Monster trucks first, mud volleyball second.

dajudge 3 years, 5 months ago

Cow Chip throwing! Followed by Pancake Racing!

riverdrifter 3 years, 5 months ago

A Chiefs game against the Raiders, a KU BB game against Missery are great but bringing them the by the start/finish line at the start of the Daytona 500 is my tops.

Bill Lee 3 years, 5 months ago

Royals baseball. I love a warm evening at the K. One year I made it to 48 home games. I also made it to Chicago for one that season.

Scott Morgan 3 years, 5 months ago

depends on the tickets. I used to love watching the KC Kings from floor level under the basket. Hint hint hint, old white guy would support NBA here.

I have heard many many times The British Open or one of the big golf events are marvelous, including after hours.

Royals stadium field level el perfecto. Royals stadium with good players perfecto plus.

Would love to experience Indy 500 again, was young and foolish have not a clue what went on due to the week of partying.

Football good medium high seats. We have a Gem in our field here love Memorial.

Number one sport to watch, a good high level girls fast pitch championship level game. If the umps keep it flowing.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 5 months ago

The sporting event I'd most like to see in person would the the 24 hours of Le Mans. I'd even be willing to eat some thin little pancakes while there.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 5 months ago

Lemurs can't drive more than about 20 minutes before they get bored and start playing bumper cars. The whole show winds up in a ditch with poo-flinging being practiced by both drivers and spectators. All very entertaining, but not exactly like Le Mans.

camper 3 years, 5 months ago

Hot dog eating contests. Spelling B's a close 2nd.