Previous   Next

How long would your ideal winter last?

Browse the archives

“It depends on where I live. Idaho, five or six months. Here, a couple weeks.”

“One month.”

“Probably a week — just enough time for the kids to sled and enjoy it. ”

“Two months or so.”

Comments

Bill Lee 4 years, 5 months ago

It depends on the tradeoff. I prefer winter here to summer, but if I can have more October, I'd give up all of winter.

RoeDapple 4 years, 5 months ago

Where's Andini when you need him . . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 5 months ago

After G. Gordon's felony conviction he could no longer own firearms. However, he said his wife chose to hide her extensive collection under his side of the bed . . .

RoeDapple 4 years, 5 months ago

Chicken gizzards from Ch#ckers Deli! my dirty little sin . . .

somedude20 4 years, 5 months ago

Amanda Peet really has some nice talents in that movie. Best thing about the movie is her really

nobody1793 4 years, 5 months ago

I think they sit next to surgery patients and say "blip...blip...blip...blip...beeeeeeeeeeeeep."

Prairielander 4 years, 5 months ago

12 months / 4 seasons = 3 months / season

Preferably December, January and February for Winter.

wmathews 4 years, 5 months ago

I have a few friends who canceled their cable service to use Roku boxes: http://www.roku.com/

Richard Heckler 4 years, 5 months ago

365 days a year.

Just cold enough to keep mosquitos and chiggers at bay.....

Flap Doodle 4 years, 5 months ago

That would keep the grass from growing and save us from the deadly pollution caused by internal combustion lawn care machines. They must be banned immediately. Anything less would be dumb and irresponsible!!!

Mary Darst 4 years, 5 months ago

Ok, first let me thank you boys for my first really good laugh for the day. autie is right, we did have cox at our house and now we don't. Thought I was going to get a better deal with Direct TV. After almost 2 years, figured one is as good as the other. After my contract with Direct TV is finished, we will probably go back to cox. With the bundle, my internet service and phone is cheaper. In the long run it all amounts to the same. autie...your service sucks cause you miss too many BB games. To answer the question about winter....I wish it was 70. everyday. p.s. Sorry R_I . Mostly I have a pretty good sense of humor. some days men just piss me off.

dipweed 4 years, 5 months ago

You don't have a say in how long or how short winter is. This is a dumb question.

riverdrifter 4 years, 5 months ago

Uhm, what dipweed said. Just hang around until you get sick of it & then haul hiney for the redneck riviera for fishing & speed weeks at Daytona. When the spring breakers show up it's time to come home & put in early garden.