Previous   Next

Do you listen to any podcasts?

Asked at Target, 3201 Iowa St. on January 18, 2011

Browse the archives

“Yes, GNR. I just like the kind of randomness of it. ”

“Nope. There’s just nothing that really interests me. ”

“I do not. I haven’t really found one that I like. ”

“Yes and I make them. I listen to one called This Week In Tech and the Washington Post does a daily one I like. ”

Comments

Tony Kisner 3 years, 11 months ago

I think I was in third period math with Jordan but that was in 1977, way out!

Daniel Speicher 3 years, 11 months ago

There's one called "You Look Nice Today" that my friend got me hooked on. Funny, funny stuff.

--Danny Speicher

meggers 3 years, 11 months ago

Actually, there are podcasts that can help you understand and manage your diabetes:

Your attitude might be a bit more difficult to address.

mikeisthename 3 years, 11 months ago

I have listened to podcasts for about five years. There have been favorites that I still listen to and others that have gone by the wayside. Right now I listen to Comedy Film Nerds from L.A., This American Life, and old time radio podcasts like The Great Detectives of Old Time Radio out of Idaho, Strange Tales from RelicRadio and the Far Out podcast also out of L.A.
Aside from the podcast in the story, I don't know of any other ones from Kansas. Maybe I should make my own.

Mary Darst 3 years, 11 months ago

Not real sure what a podcast is. It's Hell getting old and being a computer retard. I love those pancakes. Autie, Moving?

somemisfits 3 years, 11 months ago

There's one, and only one, Podcast I listen to and that's the Hall Monitors Podcast from BARRR and some other cool folks here in Lawrence.

RoeDapple 3 years, 11 months ago

One space or two after a period? I don't know. Ask BABBOY, he's on his . . .

Chrissy Neibarger 3 years, 11 months ago

I listed to my farmville update podcast :) hehe

riverdrifter 3 years, 11 months ago

Colony ain't all the bad of a scenario. Used to have relatives there.

uncleandyt 3 years, 11 months ago

I recently found one called The Professional Left. It is not safe for work.

tomatogrower 3 years, 11 months ago

All Music Considered, but I have a lot to catch up on, so I'll probably delete them, if I can't find the time.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 11 months ago

We tried to do a podcast of Lemurs Gone Wild, Reykjavík Edition but it was just 3 hours of high-pitched screeching.