Previous   Next

How do you plan to take advantage of the nice weather this week?

Asked at Target, 3201 Iowa St. on February 15, 2011

Browse the archives

“Unfortunately I’m working.”

“Probably go running outside. I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts for the first time today.”

“I’m going to go outside to enjoy the nice weather and go biking and start running.”

“I went out to the dog park today.”

Comments

Bill Lee 3 years, 10 months ago

I'm thinking about dropping the top on my Miata and going for a drive around town on Thursday.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 10 months ago

Dang! What happened? Was there a DOS attack?

RoeDapple 3 years, 10 months ago

I may drop the top and drive the square. Heck, I may ditch the britches too. I'll be on my Schwinn.

somedude20 3 years, 10 months ago

I would love to go out and enjoy the days however my duty to fuel the economy with my (working man's) tax dollars trump my ability to enjoy the best parts of the days. Sure, I get home around 5PM and there is about an hour of setting (colder) sun and I ride my bike or walk downtown but as for enjoying the day, that sadly, is left to the soccer moms, vagrants, college students, social welfare recipients, and rich people that need not work. So thanks for rubbing it in my face that this week will be nice and having seen the weather forecasts for this weekend (work 5 get 2 off) , I can not wait for it to get cold and rainy. Thanks!!!

sr80 3 years, 10 months ago

Girl wathing downtown you can't beat the look of that pretty unclothed skin!!!! Yessiree it has been a long winter!!!!!

sr80 3 years, 10 months ago

also i'am going to find a C somewhere!!!!a duhhh!!!!

fanaddict 3 years, 10 months ago

Taking the dog to the dog park on Saturday....and then giving Pawsh Wash some of my buisiness! A muddy puppy is a happy puppy!

Pitt_Mackeson 3 years, 10 months ago

I was going to mow the lawn, and then mow myself after seeing ku lose last night. Maybe I'll jump off the bridge into the river.

grammaddy 3 years, 10 months ago

Probably clean up what blew into the yard before the snow and rake out the flower beds.