Previous   Next

How soon do you plan to file your 2010 tax returns?

Asked at Dillons, 3000 W. Sixth St. on February 7, 2011

Browse the archives

“I usually try to do it in early March. I’m self-employed so I have to make my own W-2s.”

“About two weeks before the deadline.”

“Whenever we visit our in-laws.”

Comments

kujmom 4 years, 3 months ago

First......... April 17th this year (we get a couple extra days)

Alceste 4 years, 3 months ago

Better do it now if you want any money the state of Kansas owes you. Sammy gonna hold onto them greenbacks as long as he can....

Shane Rogers 4 years, 3 months ago

Exactly.

I filed my taxes the day that they opened up the online forms. Had my Kansas return a couple of days after that.

Just wanted to make sure that I got my money back from the State. ;-)

mr_right_wing 4 years, 3 months ago

YUP...already done here, get my federal this Friday, and hopefully I'll get my Kansas one before they are unable to issue them--that's the ONLY reason I did them asap this year! The day I got all my documents I went straight to TurboTax.

notajayhawk 4 years, 3 months ago

I got my federal refund already (ten days ago). Got my Missouri refund a week before that. There's always a delay with my Kansas refund, but it was filed with the others.

H_Lecter 4 years, 3 months ago

I was accosted by 'On the Street' questioner and the photographer in a hardware store a couple of weeks ago I thought they were going to ask for money when they approached me. They were a young pair with their pad, pen, & camera tucked away until they asked me their question.

I answered the question, but declined to let them take my picture or name, you can understand why.

I let them go.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 3 months ago

A passle is more than a mess but less than a scad.

Richard Payton 4 years, 3 months ago

Soro's & Koch's like Belize off shore establishment better than that DC printing press maybe?

Flap Doodle 4 years, 3 months ago

I'm just writing "Rangel Rule" on the 1040 form and sending it in.

somedude20 4 years, 3 months ago

I am waiting to use the accounting firm that does (did) Jefferson's books. Nice threads, man!

Flap Doodle 4 years, 3 months ago

"i have decided to leave the forum. goodbye. i am signing out. SVEN January 29, 2011"

As we said earlier - I tried the forum to post when appropriate. It lasted about 6 hours and then the wingnuts - Jerry Springer show crowd took over and took it up to 290+ posts. GOOD BYE It is more like the Jerry Springer show than anything rational, in part due to the moderator's policy interpretations. we ARE NOT posting again - sorry. February 8, 2011

m3rryweather 4 years, 3 months ago

Really? copying my posts to here. tisk tisk. Thast isn't very moral and upright of you now is it? You would think you would want to lead by example. And you wonder why i have NO respect for any of , NOR any sympathy for liars,

and I am way ahead of you lot . I filed my taxes over a week ago. didn't owe anything. It's too bad none of you have a life, that your lovely claim to fame is waiting with excitement to attempt to turn in a Mother on disability on the off shot she would be DUMB ENOUGH not to file with you band of jackals nipped at my heals. Can you give me SOME credit for having a brain. Oh sorry, that is right. No one can seem to think for themselves anyways.