Previous   Next

Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 31, 2011

Browse the archives

“Get back to the gym. ”

“No. We do the best we can day by day.”

“To run more.”

“I don’t — it’s never really an effective means for change.”

“No. I don’t really buy into it. If I was going to do something, I would have done it already by now.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Lose weight? nah . . . Not at . . . First!!

Flap Doodle 2 years, 11 months ago

Recycle more, especially the .44 brass.

labmonkey 2 years, 11 months ago

To get that new slide stock for the AK, to get an AR-15 (with a slide stock of course), to work less OT and make it out to shoot more and become more proficient with my various guns. I would also like to get my CC license this year.

labmonkey 2 years, 11 months ago

I also resolve to buy less than 20 items made in China in the next year... but I usually succeed in that every year.

riverdrifter 2 years, 11 months ago

Hunt ducks more, pheasants less. Lower unit is shot. . . . Well, not completely shot.

Bill Lee 2 years, 11 months ago

Work on getting healthier. Work on getting wealthier. Work on getting wiser.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Whatever they were shooting around midnight was shaking the foundation . . . I want one.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

".....as long as momma says its OK"

They know what's best for us. Just ask 'em . . .

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Here's the difference. You (and others) don't like what I do? You have the option to ignore me, but no, you (and others) choose instead to badger me. Insult me, whine about me, do whatever you like. I enjoy our little exchanges, you are the angry ranter. Have a nice day. ;-)

Flap Doodle 2 years, 11 months ago

Babbboy's posts have a certain poetic quality.

rockchalker52 2 years, 11 months ago

Well, looks like that whole peace & harmony thing for the new year is right out the window & it's not even noon on the 1st yet.
To paraphrase whoever the hell it was that sang it: thuja, 'Why must you be such an angry (young?) man?' Still scratching my head why thuja started in on Mr. Dapple in the first place. You started it, if you can't take it, just stfu. It is hilarious that you get all offended when somebody bites back.
Man, I came on here to post about how I was gonna act more respectful towards folks & their opinions in 2012, but all the trolls living under the cyber-bridge make really hard.

beatrice 2 years, 11 months ago

RoeD has cyber enemies? Who knew? (Ya gotta love it anytime someone bothers to get on line to tell people on line to get a life. Irony at its most predictable.)

Yes, I have resolutions for the new year, and I believe I just broke one of them already just by logging on.

Have a great one everyone, even to the person who doesn't know how the flash thingy on the camera works.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

Hi bea! Hey if you still do your "turn 'em into a newt" thing I have a list for you! Lunch sometime? ;-)

labmonkey 2 years, 11 months ago

It would be funny to see what happens if thuja, faceit, and possible other stalkers tried to sneak into Roe's compound.

Roe, one of the coolest chicks I ever knew told me that if she were ever stalked, she would start counter-stalking.

RoeDapple 2 years, 11 months ago

I would offer them a Bud Light (torture enough, right?). After disarming them of course.