Previous   Next

What is your favorite holiday decoration?

Asked at Walmart, 550 Congressional Drive on December 23, 2011

Browse the archives

“My favorite are the ornaments.”

“The star on top of the tree.”

“The lights.”

“I like the star and Frosty.”

Comments

classclown 4 years, 1 month ago

Fireworks

4th of July is my favorite holiday so I use them to decorate the night sky.

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

I like 'em all! But about thirty years ago a waitress at Pizza Hut gave me a leaded glass Santa so each year I make a big deal out of finding it so it will for sure be on the tree. The wife and kids call it my girlfriend's ornament.

After 34 years of teaching, Mrs Roe has many boxes of ornaments given as gift from student. She can still tell who gave which one to her and what year

Terry Sexton 4 years, 1 month ago

We have a Rudolph-faced plaque hanging by the front door. If you press his red nose, he'll play his theme song for ya.

Lana Christie-Hayes 4 years, 1 month ago

My Large and Small lighted, ceramic Christmas trees...made by my mom and dad before he died in 1977!

Terry Sexton 4 years, 1 month ago

"I got a go with Christmas lights (not the over the top ones)" babboy

Yeah, I bought a strand of remote control multi-function icicles with fourteen different patterns. The neighbors thought we opened a casino. Gonna tone it down next year.

H_Lecter 4 years, 1 month ago

Me too. Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling every time I open the basement freezer.

H_Lecter 4 years, 1 month ago

I love to make ornaments for my friends who have cats. just roll a ball of Shoe Goo and insert shiny objects to amuse the felines. Did you know cats are fascinated by shards of broken glass & mirrors? Hang 'em low on the tree.

coolmarv 4 years, 1 month ago

I do like puting up many outdoor lights but my favorite is the nativity.

beatrice 4 years, 1 month ago

The box that stuff gets put back into after the holidays are over. bah humbug!

Dixie Jones 4 years, 1 month ago

The star that my parents had on every christmas tree from the first year they were married.. so many memories come from that one little star.. RIP mom and dad