Previous   Next

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy Sunday?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on August 28, 2011

Browse the archives

“Watching sports.”

“It’d be nice if I had a free day to relax. ”

“Read or watch TV. I just got a Kindle this summer.”

“Go to the rec center.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 6 months ago

Pee on the hibiscus, chase a couple of bikers and howl at the fire truck off in the distance. All by 8:00 AM, then sleep the rest of the day. woof

RoeDapple 3 years, 6 months ago

Pay no attention folks. The damn dog done figured out my password again.

Bill Lee 3 years, 6 months ago

Sleeping, eating, watching TV and finishing a newsletter that I email every Monday to about 350 readers.

jonas_opines 3 years, 6 months ago

Reading, watch a movie maybe, play some disc golf, and work on my game mod projects.

Doing fine in Wilmington NC. Storm was still out to sea when it went by us, eye was probably 50-100 miles east. Lots of wind and rain, lost power for 8 hours, and that was that. Good "trainer" hurricane, I guess.

trinity 3 years, 6 months ago

Depends on the weather, my favorite lazy Sunday activity; nice outside, long meandering rides on my motorcycle; nasty stormy rainy or snowy, love to make a fabulous breakfast, maybe bake cookies, spend the day with old movies on the telly and/or the laptop...

RoeDapple 3 years, 6 months ago

Might rent "The Road", watch it a couple of times then go out and check inventory in the bunker.

phoggyjay 3 years, 6 months ago

Have a bit of cannabis and go for a walk at Clinton lake.

LadyJ 3 years, 6 months ago

What on earth is a "lazy Sunday"? Don't remember ever having one of those.

labmonkey 3 years, 6 months ago

Watching Chiefs football when it is on. Otherwise, going to the gym, washing one of my vehicles, and squeezing off a few rounds at The Bullet Hole. I am dead accurate with the Glock after shooting the .380 S&W Bodyguard.

rockchalker52 3 years, 6 months ago

By having an early morning sing-a-long with Harry Belafonte 'Day oh! Odeo! Daylight come & me read how you drone. Day oh! Odeo! Hard to be clever when you're dense as a bone.'

riverdrifter 3 years, 6 months ago

Today I'm going to smoke a brisket for about 6 hours. Already made a shopping trip down to Ottawa via country roads. Visit the trail cameras -they're way out in the woods. Brew some sun tea. Swim the dog. Wash out the vari kennel & check the guns to get ready for the dove trek west at week's end.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 6 months ago

hollis, don't get nailed for mopery with intent to gawk.

FlintlockRifle 3 years, 6 months ago

Labmonkey, you got it right, can't bet a few rounds from the ole Glocks, 9's or 40's , sweet machines

Deja Coffin 3 years, 6 months ago

If I ever had a lazy Sunday I would probably spend 3 hours sitting around trying to figure out which "special" activity I would do and then end up doing laundry. My idea of a prefect lazy Sunday would be laying in a hammock reading a good Janet Evanovich book and listening to the faint sound of my husband folding socks while the kids are playing nicely in the yard. Oh well, at least I can still daydream.