Previous   Next

Have you ever scrapbooked?

Asked at Hobby Lobby, 1801 West 23rd St. on April 18, 2011

Browse the archives

“I’m not a huge scrapbooker, but I have done it.”

“No, I’m just not into it. I choose other crafts.”

“No, I just haven’t. I’ve never really given much thought to it.”

Comments

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Just another excuse for hoarding. Get that cr@p outta my house!

jonas_opines 4 years ago

Nope, Had a girlfriend once that got really into it for awhile.

Scott Morgan 4 years ago

Think I was there, was it by a bunch of books on a shelf and tables nearby? I had my porto 8 track player and listening to Kodachrome at a safe and reasonable volume.

The 70s were a protest happening. I remember those old women...........

Ban Students Not Books

dajudge 4 years ago

How is it that this question was asked at Hobby Lobby on Sunday? They're closed on Sunday.

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Always, . always, play this one as loud as the speakers will allow . . .

somedude20 4 years ago

RoeDapple 4 years ago

"I think someone called the cops."

Today you're the psychic one . . .

;-)

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Oh yeah, life is good. What better place to enjoy it than at river's edge . . .

grammaddy 4 years ago

Did you have a nice birthday celebration?

Bill Lee 4 years ago

My grandparents gave me a scrapbook for Christmas when I was about 12. I put stuff I wanted to save in it until I graduated from high school. I'd look at it from time to time over the years. Unfortunately it was among the things I lost in a fire in 2005. Looking at it has kept memories alive that I might not otherwise have.

acg 4 years ago

Do you mean "Have you ever kept a scrapbook?" ???? Scrapbook is a noun, not a verb. I absolutely hate it when people try to turn nouns in to verbs. Do you Journal? A new way to Office. Etc. Makes me flippin' crazy! And no, I don't keep a scrapbook. Nor do I scrapbook. Ugh.

grammaddy 4 years ago

Scrap booking has been done at MOST of the grands' baby showers. It's a fun thing to do for the mama-to-be. I try to include pictures of embarrassing moments from Mom's life. I know what you mean about the hoarding exercise, though. I started off with a "kit" and now have 2 boxes full of junk.