Previous   Next

What is your favorite video game?

Asked at Game Nut, 844 Mass. on April 15, 2011

Browse the archives

“Zelda: Ocarina of Time.”

“Final Fantasy VII.”

“Starfox 64. It just never gets old.”

“I’d have to go with Zelda. It’s just fun.”

Comments

Gandalf 4 years ago

Doom. hands down! Nothing blasting everything in sight!!

gphawk89 4 years ago

Oh, yeah! Doom3 is the only video game that's ever caused me to have nightmares. Otherwise, Zork at home (does it count as a "video" game if it's text only?) and Galaga at the arcade.

DillonBarnes 4 years ago

Aces High!

www.hitechcreations.com

Boosh 4 years ago

Finally.

We've had numerous "what are you reading" and some "what do you watch" questions.

It's like electronic games are our other "secret shame", many people do it but nobody wants to talk 'bout it.

From solitaire to farmville to the latest releases, if you play these then you are a gamer.

My list

PC Half Life series Portal Call of Duty (1,UO,2,4 and 5) Battlefield series (1942, 2, 2142 and BFBC2)

Playstation GranTurismo series (had the most fun with 2)

If you disagree with me you may to have your head examined...But.....

"I think we can put our differences behind us...for science...you monster"

GreenEyedBlues 4 years ago

There was a PC game circa 1995 called Grim Fandango that was superb!

davidnta 4 years ago

I'm surprised no one said Goldeneye

BruceWayne 4 years ago

Major Soccer League, M S L for short.

somedude20 4 years ago

and that is a testament (not the band) to your tiger blood. surprised you did not follow Bob down to Vietnam to watch his half empty shows (that is what RS said)

somedude20 4 years ago

you sir are bi-winning!!!!! your Tomfoolery is a testament to your adonis dna. (would you mind sharing your 7 gram rock kind sir)

somedude20 4 years ago

well if Uncle Bob is flat, NPR had an interview with Paul Simon (not the former senator) and he is rockin a new record and tomorrow is record store day. maybe you can get some unreleased tracks. I liked the music that B -Diddy did for "The Wonder Boys" "Things Have Changed" Bob does seem like a grump. "hey boy, go get me some damn peanuts, make love to mountain lions, Sleep on red-hot branding irons, When I walk the roadway shakes, Bed's a mess of rattlesnakes, and I am bob f-in , whats my last name again"?

somedude20 4 years ago

What if I throw in Garfunkel for free then would you go?

somedude20 4 years ago

Must have been weird seeing Cate Blanchett as BD. Weird if you got a chub looking at him after seeing "I'm not There"

cabella 4 years ago

World of Warcraft and nothing else

Boosh 4 years ago

Welllll...if you play WOW you don't have time for anything else :)

Boosh 4 years ago

Hmmmm.....anybody have any ideas what's going to happen 36 minutes from now?

JayCat_67 4 years ago

Silent Hill series. Sam and Max Hit the Road, the older DOS game Sam and Max on Wii.

squarepusher 4 years ago

Resident Evil....if this subject is still on topic, that is.

somedude20 4 years ago

"What a wicked game you play To make me feel this way What a wicked thing to do To let me dream of you What a wicked thing to say You never felt this way What a wicked thing to do To make me dream of you And I don't wanna fall in love...."

somedude20 4 years ago

Chris Isaak is the Bob Dylan of rolling around on beaches with beautifully naked women. Chirs Isaak's words and music flow like a Dylan over troubled water

John Spencer 4 years ago

Games that I found have really good replay value, in no particular order: Borderland, especially The secret Armory of General Koxx Half-life 1, 2, and the the episodes Doom, all of them. Warcraft 2 Age of Empires 1 Thief 1, 2, 3 Blood 1. (2 was 'ok') Redneck Rampage Quake 1, 2, 3, (4 not so much) F.E.A.R American MGee's Alice Clive Barkers Undying Diablo 1 and 2 (3 looks really good too) Duke Nukem 3d, atomic, manhattan project Silent Hill (mainly 2) Alone in the dark

spiff 4 years ago

HA HA like, Angry Birds, you know?

RonBurgandy 4 years ago

It's hard to argue with Joe and Juan. Ocarina of Time is just sweet. I'd throw Goldeneye in the ring also.

Boosh 4 years ago

No...it's...not...you monster...

...go ahead and leave me I think I prefer to stay inside maybe you'll find someone else to help you maybe black mesa that was a joke, haha, fat chance anyway this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist look at me still talking, when there's science to do when I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive...

jonas_opines 4 years ago

Morrowind.

Also, all your base ate belong to us

Boosh 4 years ago

Vidya games are cheaper than both ammo and booze :)

Linda Endicott 4 years ago

The Sims...I've got practically every Sims game... Although Morrowind is really good, too... And all the Mystery Case Files games from Big Fish...I'm more into PC games or DS games than the others right now...