Previous   Next

Asked at Massachusetts Street on April 3, 2011

Browse the archives

“A Bugatti Veyron.”

“Shelby Cobra.”

“A 1967 Chevelle SS.”

“A ‘67 Shelby GT500.”

Comments

labmonkey 4 years, 1 month ago

I would love for Chevrolet to make a RWD Monte Carlo SS.... perhaps using the Holden platform.

Pitt_Mackeson 4 years, 1 month ago

Psh that's easy: An ice cream truck. I'd lure all the little kiddies in and........ sell them delicious ice cream at jacked up prices! MUAHAHAHAHHA (dies)

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Knight XV. Fully armored luxury vehicle capable of withstanding most gunfire and grenade attack. Big enough for my kayak too.

grammaddy 4 years, 1 month ago

LOVE the car I drive now...2000 mitsubishi Galant. The only thing better would be if she ran on air. But I'm sure the government would find a way to tax that if she did.

jhawkinsf 4 years, 1 month ago

1969 GTO. The Judge. Although any of the years 1967-1970 would be great. !955-1957 Chevys are also great with '56 being my favorite for some reason (gas cap behind taillight).

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Gotta mow, first time this year. You oughta see that Gravely launch golf balls!

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

Oh, and for real. 1956 Ford Crown Vic. Black, wire wheels, white leather inside. 460ci . . power everything. A real cruizer . . .

Phase 4 years, 1 month ago

1954 Mercury Sun Valley --- had a green glass half top and leather seats. Not fast, bur smooooth.

Rae Hudspeth 4 years, 1 month ago

@jhawkinsf I hear ya. I had a 58 goat for years and loved it well.

But for now, I'll take a Tesla Roadster, if anyone is giving them away, partly because because I love the look and partly because I love the name, and partly because, welll....... look at that damn thing!

looza 4 years, 1 month ago

'62 plymouth belvedere w/ push button transmission.....nice!

Bill Lee 4 years, 1 month ago

Looza, my first car was a '62 Plymouth Fury with push bottons. I'd love to have it back. Lots of great memories.

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

"autie (anonymous) says… I know it is brisket day today...that means burnt ends later ....HA!"

BigPrune 4 years, 1 month ago

I was a favorite with the ladies when I drove this one....the good ol' days http://gjsims.com/tksimg/1964DodgeDart.jpg

grammaddy 4 years, 1 month ago

My grandparents bought one of these when I was a kid and had it until they passed away in the 80's. They left it to my little brother who was the youngest of their granchildren. All of us cuzzins learned to drive in that car. It's now a "flowerpot" on my brother's farm. My sister -in -Law planted roses where the engine used to be. They were Grandma's favorite.

Cait McKnelly 4 years, 1 month ago

It's a tossup; a Nash Metropolitan, a Nash Rambler (with the fold down seats!) or a Jaguar XJS.

FlintlockRifle 4 years, 1 month ago

My old 56 Ford Crown Vic---Like a dummy sold it long ago

gphawk89 4 years, 1 month ago

1968 SS396 Camaro L78, M22 4-speed, louvered hood, black on black, deluxe interior, Holley carb, Crane cam, Hooker headers, 3.08 posi, slapper bars.

Sitting in a storage shed somewhere out in the country in western KS. I won't tell where.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

A 1952 Plymouth Cranbrook 2-door sedan like I learned to drive in or a 1928 Porter

Edwin Rothrock 4 years, 1 month ago

I'm with Marty. A dark blue, '67 Chevelle SS convertible, HO 396 375 hp, positrac rear end. I tried to put the money together for one when I was 17 - it sat there 2 blocks east of 87th & Nall in Prairie Village enticing me for a month. It was actually affordable back then. It belonged to a mom, and she wanted something that got better gas mileage. I learned to drive on a '66 Bel Air wagon with that engine and drive train (from back when you could still special order what you wanted) - what a sleeper.

scopi_guy 4 years, 1 month ago

1966 Continental convertable

Or a 1973 Buick Riviera.

shotgun 4 years, 1 month ago

59 Corvette convertible, Teal with white panels.

Greenbird 4 years, 1 month ago

"Freckles" - the beige 1970 VW camper bus that used to live in the library parking lot. Where or where did Freckles go?