Previous   Next

Are there any new fall TV shows that you are looking forward to watching?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on September 21, 2010

Browse the archives

“Not new ones, but I’m looking forward to ‘The Office’ as well as ‘How I Met Your Mother.’”

“Yeah, that one ‘Outsourced.’ I like India.”

The Event’ because it looked like it would be good. I loved ‘Lost.’”

“I’m looking forward to the new season of ‘The Simpsons.’”

Comments

Flap Doodle 3 years, 6 months ago

I'm waiting for the new season of Primeval. They ended last season with Connor & Abby stuck in a tree hiding from dinosaurs. I'm hoping they get down safe & sound. At least Abby, anyhow, Connor is sort of a Hipster McD-bag sometimes.

snoozey 3 years, 6 months ago

BBC News - it's not directly owned by American corporations!

edjayhawk 3 years, 6 months ago

Nope. Its all a joke. Bring back Flipper, Gilligan's Island, and Green Acres and I would watch it. The sitcoms and reality TV shows only exist because they are cheaper to produce.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

Deja, Interpret the shows people have mentioned here... Do tell...

Deja Coffin 3 years, 6 months ago

There is a lot you can tell about a person by the shows they watch.......I better keep my shows to myself.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

The statue portrays Molly as a busty young woman in seventeenth-century dress. Her low-cut dress and large breasts were justified on the grounds that as "women breastfed publicly in Molly's time, breasts were popped out all over the place."

Now there is good TV.

JackFrost 3 years, 6 months ago

Damn you Britney! Fine. But RI and I know what we're talking about. You're just too young to realize it.

JackFrost 3 years, 6 months ago

Right you are, Ret. Good thing I know how to cut and pastey. "Allison" songs are not all about sluts. The Costello version is definitive. And easy to play. 3 chords. Just because she "took off her party dress" doesn't mean she's a slut, although I bet she is. The poor guy just needs to find someone more in line with his social values. Believe it or not, I have never seen a complete episode of "The Simpons". Blah, Blah.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

Jack, Yes they are. What are you smoking?

"little friend" "my aim is true"
It is the Lewinsky blue dress 20 years early.

You have to move away from just straight "Allison" to get away from the seediness Like The Lemonheads "Alison's Starting To Happen" http://s0.ilike.com/play#The+Lemonheads:Alison's+Starting+to+Happen+(Remastered):88132045:m13289521

JackFrost 3 years, 6 months ago

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

Where the hell do you guys watch these shows?

Kono gets a sex change? No Wo Fat? Doesn't work.

JackFrost 3 years, 6 months ago

I think #2 is the singer for Band of Horses. He got his teeth straightened, but he still needs to take a bath. Band of Horses- 2 hippies, 2 fat guys, and one disco freak. Your last album really stunk. Later.

JackFrost 3 years, 6 months ago

Hawaii 5-0 looks ok for a remake but I doubt I'll follow it. I used to live there so it's kinda cool to see familiar places. BTW, catch the last 10 min. of Pawn Stars (History Ch. 54) if you wanna see Grandpa Bob Dylan. He's at his typical, zany best. Chumlee really screws up the autograph. Fun to watch.

JackFrost 3 years, 6 months ago

"Ice Road Truckers", I guess. I don't know when "Breaking Bad" starts, but I sure am jonesing for it.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

Speaking of cooking shows, did anyone see the Scandinavian/Viking chef guy who did the heather wrapped beef cooked in the ground oven? What kind of beans were those? I think if this show was historically accurate, those Vikings loved bosom cleavage. Bosom cleavage should be a requirement for any TV show.

riverdrifter 3 years, 6 months ago

Boardwalk Empire on HBO is off to a mighty good start. Runs through Jan. 2.

It may prove to be more addictive than the Sopranos.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 6 months ago

I still can't believe Steve Earle can legally bang Allison Moorer. Talk about out-punting your coverage.

Jimo 3 years, 6 months ago

Caught Hawaii 5-0 at my hotel last night but nodded off before the end (time zone difference). Was surprisingly good though for a remake. (Could it be another Battlestar Galactica example of out doing the original? If so, can Gunsmoke be far away?)

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

Ever notice how the lyrics of all the "Allison" songs are slutty/negative?

CWGOKU 3 years, 6 months ago

Middle, Good Guys, Fringe. Hawaii 5-0 wasn't too bad. I couldn't sleep last night, too excited thinking about Glee... not.

Andini 3 years, 6 months ago

The Good Guys.

Friday at 7:00pm on Fox

Colin Hanks & Bradley Whitford are awesome together.

g_rock 3 years, 6 months ago

Oh and I was going to watch that new Hardcore Pawn last night but it was opposite Pawn Stars. Not smart if they are looking to snag the existing market of fans.

Oh and I would like to propose a similar style of show to Channel 6. Not a pawn store, but I'm sure the drama will be entertaining. And without the word pawn in the name, I'm now sure how you would work in the sexual innuendo? I mean, things that are yellow involving sex just aren't appealing to mass markets. What do you think?

BABBOY 3 years, 6 months ago

I am not into Sitcoms or Reality shows.

However, I am not one of those nerds that does not own a TV or thinks he is too cool to watch TV. I just do not like lame TV and that is what Sitcoms and Reality Shows are

I watch a lot of football or other sports. I used to watch Golf but will not do so until Tiger Woods or somebody interesting comes around again. I like watching movies. I only watch in HD.

I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I also watch the Travel Channel and the Food Network

I like Guy Fieri and that Man vs. Food show and other similar shows about food or destinations.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

What is your favorite "Allison" song?

A.) Elvis Costello B.) Pixies C.) Slowdive D.) Permanent Me

Ricky_Vaughn 3 years, 6 months ago

Modern Family, Community, the Simpsons, NFL (go Chiefs!), and last but most importantly...the World Series!

mom_of_three 3 years, 6 months ago

I watched 'Hawaii 5-0' just to hear the theme song, and it was pretty good.
I am just waiting for the premieres of my fav's.

beatrice 3 years, 6 months ago

Boardwalk Empire, directed by Martin Scorcese, it started Sunday, and featured the very beginning of prohibition. Could be very good.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 6 months ago

Last night I ran out of milk.
Rather than mix up some powdered milk, I grabbed a can of evaporated milk from the bunker. 2008 expiration date, but the can had no bulges, dents, and no pressure when I opened it, smelled ok, tasted fine. How long can I really keep evaporated milk? I have canned cheese that has a 10 year shelf life, and canned bacon that also has a 10 year shelf life.

g_rock 3 years, 6 months ago

The new season of Match Game 2010!!!

schula 3 years, 6 months ago

The new season of Castle started last night and it was good. I love that Nathan Fillion!

grammaddy 3 years, 6 months ago

"The Event" was pretty good last night. It could be my new favorite show. Just waiting for Grey's Anatomy.

looza 3 years, 6 months ago