Previous   Next

Do you plan on voting in Tuesday’s general election?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 30, 2010

Browse the archives

“Yes.”

“Heck yes. I vote in every election.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 11 months ago

absolutely. as many times as they will let me.

jonas_opines 3 years, 11 months ago

i'm legally dead.

So yes, twice.

beatrice 3 years, 11 months ago

And your life will finally have meaning.

KayCee 3 years, 11 months ago

Voted early, can't find the 'often' location.

beatrice 3 years, 11 months ago

Because you only care about Party over country. Thanks for admitting it.

pace 3 years, 11 months ago

There are many people who care more about partisanship than country. You are stupid if you assume most people do care more about the party than what the person does once elected. Most people do care about their country, their family and their community.

pace 3 years, 11 months ago

I never meant to imply you weren't completely partisan , just most people aren't. You are entitled to your vote and your reasons, That is your right. I hope for reason and honor when people chose why and how they vote but don't want reason to be the new test for proving you have a right to vote. You just vote a straight ticket, that will show the whole world that you don't like Obama. You are happy to decide your vote on that basis. That would embarrass me and I would be ashamed of letting emotions rule me so. I cherish my vote. For me it is more complex. I will cross party lines, tea party babble aside, I know decent people on both sides.

pace 3 years, 11 months ago

You sound very emotional. Since the "d" as you call them do cross party lines you might consider either you are wrong, the fancy ads are misleading you or admit you are lying. I know the fancy anonymous ads say the words, socialism, facism, hitler, and imply all those words mean the same thing, the democrats.Look up words for yourself, the words and the facts. At least don't just buy the poke. I know some people believe that some god of tv makes ads true. That is a feeling, not the facts. I wish the right and the left politico's were more honest, neither are. I worry more about how we are going to start putting America first, family, first, jobs first, not emotions first. Sure it feels right to turn red and hate "those" people who caused things to change. The people who let things get this bad are us, not "them" we settled for partisan politics, for demons, for the quick buck, not solutions and responsible behavior from corporations, persons, and government. It is time for the right and the left to grow up, not to shame, blame and avoid.

HaRDNoK9 3 years, 11 months ago

Yes, I will be voting. For sure.

grammaddy 3 years, 11 months ago

Of course.Gotta offset all the Regurgican idiots above.

ScottyMac 3 years, 11 months ago

I wish my name was Johnny Paradise.

oldvet 3 years, 11 months ago

Sounds as if the libs are in meltdown mode already...

sunny 3 years, 11 months ago

Of course I'll vote. I'll also be voting in 2012 to have the Community Organizer REMOVED!

IndusRiver 3 years, 11 months ago

Doesn't anybody see the problem? We go from a government run by Democrats to a government run by Republicans back to a government run by Democrats. My recollection of our government is not one of One Party Rule, but rather we always liked if our government had some balance between Democrats and Republicans. And if they all go to Washington and argue and stand in each other's way, well, so much the better for the country.

Kind of like the meese's will play while the cat's are away. Kind of.

mr_right_wing 3 years, 11 months ago

At the last big general election things didn't go my way... The transit tax passed and Obama is in office.

I'm hoping things turn out a little differently this year; at least let this library tax fail!

pace 3 years, 11 months ago

We need to invest in education, training and libraries. It is a long range plan for success. Not to invest in education, training and libraries is a short term plan to fail. Oh we are scared, scared to succeed. Oh we can't afford to educate our children, We can't afford to retrain our work force, Oh we can't afford to succeed. Can't take risk. Failure is a sure thing, Success takes action.