Previous   Next

Do you plan on voting in Tuesday’s general election?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 30, 2010

Browse the archives

“Yes.”

“Heck yes. I vote in every election.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

Comments

pace 3 years, 5 months ago

We need to invest in education, training and libraries. It is a long range plan for success. Not to invest in education, training and libraries is a short term plan to fail. Oh we are scared, scared to succeed. Oh we can't afford to educate our children, We can't afford to retrain our work force, Oh we can't afford to succeed. Can't take risk. Failure is a sure thing, Success takes action.

mr_right_wing 3 years, 5 months ago

At the last big general election things didn't go my way... The transit tax passed and Obama is in office.

I'm hoping things turn out a little differently this year; at least let this library tax fail!

IndusRiver 3 years, 5 months ago

Doesn't anybody see the problem? We go from a government run by Democrats to a government run by Republicans back to a government run by Democrats. My recollection of our government is not one of One Party Rule, but rather we always liked if our government had some balance between Democrats and Republicans. And if they all go to Washington and argue and stand in each other's way, well, so much the better for the country.

Kind of like the meese's will play while the cat's are away. Kind of.

ShePrecedes 3 years, 5 months ago

I think the GOP is starting to meltdown.

sunny 3 years, 5 months ago

Of course I'll vote. I'll also be voting in 2012 to have the Community Organizer REMOVED!

overplayedhistory 3 years, 5 months ago

Yes, and I can't wait to see, how the bigot vote affects the races this year.

During election time, people say to themselves "he or she is an @$$ ole, but they are my @$$hle". Sooner or later it is revealed that an @$$hle is an @$$hle regardless of the context. After a while ideology has shifted to contradiction, been used to hide irrational emotions, and taken to its no exception insane extreme, that at the end of the day there no longer anything that is consistent and coherent. Then you are down to just another person who gets off on being an, yep you guessed it.

oldvet 3 years, 5 months ago

Sounds as if the libs are in meltdown mode already...

ScottyMac 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish my name was Johnny Paradise.

grammaddy 3 years, 5 months ago

Of course.Gotta offset all the Regurgican idiots above.

HaRDNoK9 3 years, 5 months ago

Yes, I will be voting. For sure.

g_rock 3 years, 5 months ago

One day, I will re-register to vote in my current district after moving 3 years ago. And update my driver's license. Despite both of those, I still keep getting called for jury duty. 2x in less than a year. Which was really UNfun the last time I had to sit on a jury. Why are voting, driving and jury duty related? Oddness. Anyway, I may or may not have committed voter fraud in the past voting in my old district. Am I arrested now?

CWGOKU 3 years, 5 months ago

early and often... dang you all beat me to that one. Don't you all sleep in on Saturdays?!

TinkyWinky 3 years, 5 months ago

Eh oh Voters, Voting early, then I'll pick up some seniors, have the sample ballots filled out and copied for them so they know who to vote for, take them to the polling station and return them home. Told my betterhalf who to vote for and the kids. Kris Kobach will receive at least ten votes courtesy TinkyWinky.

BornAgainAmerican 3 years, 5 months ago

Yes...and I'll be checking all of the Rs at the ballot box.

KayCee 3 years, 5 months ago

Voted early, can't find the 'often' location.

Tom Shewmon 3 years, 5 months ago

Oh heck yeah. I'm going to pole vault out of bed Tuesday am and head straight to the polling station....can't wait. I would not want to be one of The Anointed One's minions Wednesday morning. The west wing will not be a happy place. Pelosi and Reid will be interesting to watch afterwards----to see what sort of wierd commentary we hear. The end of a very, very bad era in gov't.

jonas_opines 3 years, 5 months ago

i'm legally dead.

So yes, twice.

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

absolutely. as many times as they will let me.